Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road!

paseo gt turbo

Hi,

ive finally had my paseo turbo tested on the rolling road. very pleased with the results as it read 155.6bhp at the fly wheel, 128.3ft-lb torque and still hitting 132.3 at the wheels!

So very pleased with the results as this is 68bhp more than my old 1500 engine. i will get the print out posted as soon as my crappy computer starts working properly!

Matt :boxing:

Remember the only half accurate figure will be the power at wheels. Rolling road measures torque at wheels. Power at wheels is a simple calculation away. Torque and Power at flywheel are derived, and isn't measured. Its just an educated guess. Most rolling roads seem to over read in order to please the customer.

Still good figures though :-)

Some people round here need to lighten up. :angry:

Print out below! :thumbsup:

PaseoGTTurboRR2.jpg

Turbo boost was restricted to 12psi. Weather was cold, approx 8 degrees celsius.

Well impressed with those figures Matt, the guy that sold you the engine and did the plug'n'play wiring loom must be a living legend. :ph34r:

Sorry. Bad day, sorry for being grumpy, and someone had to suffer the consequences. However, you can't deny that what I said about rolling road figures being true - can you?

Same car, same day, different rolling road - different figures

Same car, same RR, different day - different figures.

Most RR's I've been too don't even use their RR in the proper way to get the most accurate power figure - they just do a quick run and coast down. Were the figures corrected to the DIN 70020 standard ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links