Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I Tint !

viperroom_112

Hey guys ,

Want your opinion , should I tint this bad boy lol :P and if so what percentage . Any Ideas on what will look best !!!!!!

DSC00513.jpg

very quick 5 min job, litterally, but might give u a little idea!!

this is roughly light smoke all around, i recon light front and medium back 3 :thumbsup:

oh while i was there i lowered aswell, do it :thumbsup:

new.jpg

Light smoke all round will look good, the back will look darker than the front as the further into the back of the car you go, the less light gets in... the rear screen will look like the tints are a lot darker... see my garage for how it will look. Also, i havn't had any problems with th police.. and a few have tailed me around Stirling and Falkirk on a few occasions.

i used to have light smoke all round on mine, untill i was pulled by police and told to remove fronts. Takes the utter ***** if you ask me, even the traffic cop had a laugh about it said he thought the law was stupid with regards to light smoke. i fully agree on darker tints, but light on the front seems perfect acceptable to me!

whats a decent price for getting tints?

how much did everyone pay for theres?

what percentage of tints have you got cfc1, they look nice ;)

whats a decent price for getting tints?

how much did everyone pay for theres?

what percentage of tints have you got cfc1, they look nice ;)

I have light smoke all round.. looks darker on a black car :thumbsup:

yaris.jpg

Any excuse eh! :lol:

I paid £225.00 to get mine done.

Mine was £150, went for 65% on the rear 3 and 50% on the front two, they did a top job :thumbsup:

i used to have light smoke all round on mine, untill i was pulled by police and told to remove fronts. Takes the utter ***** if you ask me, even the traffic cop had a laugh about it said he thought the law was stupid with regards to light smoke. i fully agree on darker tints, but light on the front seems perfect acceptable to me!

Can't believe it mate! I think the cops were a bit OTT there.

Was this those lovely mod friendly Bournemouth police?. They seem to have a bee in their bonnet about tints!

i have limo on the back, and i had dark smoke on the front, but a nice police office advised me to remove them as they only let 11% of the light through........... and he charged me £30 for the pleasure :) but i'll soon be removing the rear ones :)

i have limo on the back, and i had dark smoke on the front, but a nice police office advised me to remove them as they only let 11% of the light through........... and he charged me £30 for the pleasure :) but i'll soon be removing the rear ones :)

Why?!?!? Just to be different again? :P Or are you gona be replacing with super light windows or summit crazy! :P

Well you gota promise to have a post with all your updates so all of us can find out when these projects finished! That way more then just your close circle of followers will know! :P

Can't believe it mate! I think the cops were a bit OTT there.

Was this those lovely mod friendly Bournemouth police?. They seem to have a bee in their bonnet about tints!

I 'lost' my front tints because of the main VOSA man 'tagging' along with the local bobby! I was ready to hit him with the prove it line... and there it was, the light unit.... bum!

Peeled mine off myself.. with pound signs in the back of my head.

looks schweet chris but tbh the tints on front and back look very similar (not that thats a bad thing!) O and is it a good idea to have light smoke on front and medium on rear as cops less likely to stop ya as it looks like the front is less tinted in comparison? I suppose the bigger the difference the more you may get away with it (obviously not if they stop you and test!!!!)

Well you gota promise to have a post with all your updates so all of us can find out when these projects finished! That way more then just your close circle of followers will know! :P

i tend not to put much on toc anymore, as theres a few knumpties, who i'd rarther didn't know (they like to copy :P) not you though :P

My brother paid £220 at Pentagon to get his Punto done. I'd expect it to cost about the same for a Yaris! :thumbsup:

Also, I'd only let Pentagon touch my car for tints, heard too many bad stories about other places making a mess of things! :yes:

My mum got done going into a carpark the other day in her t sport, they had the light meter and it passed (she has the same tints as mine) but they said "i would remove them if i was you to avoid future trouble"... What right have they got there legal.