Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Nur Spec Or Buddy Club Racing Spec Ii ?

Jimlad

Ok..

I have the Buddy club zorst. It's a complete crazy straight through exhaust. Loud as anything!!... But I am now begining to want a Blitz Nur Spec. Reason being that I have a veilside rear bumper with alot of space to fill. The blitz exhaust would do this.

Saying that tho the Buddy club I would assume would be better for performance as there are minimal bends compared to the Blitz zorst. Also the buddy club flames and pops like crazy.

Curious of your opinion on it. Performance.. (Buddy club?)... or Looks... (Blitz).

Make up your mind?!?!

Nur spec is nice to look at but dead common on 2's. I think you should keep the Buddy Club cos it's crazy loud and is a part of the car.

You would get fed up with a nur spec dead quick!

Ps.Your a bummer. :D

Put the bung in your exhaust for a few days, that'll let you hear how it'll sound!

nah... sounds !Removed! with the bung in the exhaust. I like the crazy loudness of it... lol.

PS: you're a bummer....

PPPPPSS : .... 56k modems suck! :(

8,000,000% Buddy Club! :D :thumbsup:

Crazy loudness is the way to go (but not on a Corsa 1.2)! B)

heya sorry to ask a silly question and IVe tried looking but what does the buddy club exahust look like please? any pics would be great :D

lovely car you have there though mate, seen it on shafs site before and been very impressed :D

Not the best pictures Flamby but you get the idea, its just a bit of bent, shiny pipe! :thumbsup:

rico0013qc.jpg

rico0056kh.jpg

I'll try and get some better pictures later though! :yes:

ah awesome cheers ryan! and thats really really loud??? a 3 inch system ? lol looks cool though

Mega loud mate. See the loudest thing you've ever heard, double it and thats only a quarter of how loud it is! :P

But serioulsy, its loud! :thumbsup:

Not Corsa 1.2 with powerflow exhaust loud but a nice loud! :yes:

Stupid chav in his Golf! :rolleyes:

Jim, Buddy Club! :D  :thumbsup:

Shut it Yaris boy, glorified corsa boy is all you are!! :D

Anyway, Jim's exhaust is basically a straight thru pipe coming off the down pipe and thats it!!! :wacko: it's awesome loud and pops flames for fun! well worth having...(imo)

there's a bung that come's with it too incase it's too loud for you :D

I'll try take some pics of it on tomo if i get a chance :thumbsup:

Havn't heard the buddy club exhaust, heard a few nur specs on some mr2s they sound awsome really nice, they look like nothing else too. i would go with the blitz

i like the look the of the blitz really nice sounds good to but i see to many of them i would stick with the buddy be a bit different

i have a HKS hyper but its not loud at all :(

but i haven't seen to many so im not bothered plus i just got my turbo xs bov so that makes up for it :yes:

wow that does sound pretty damn awesome :)

I'll have to look into them :D cheers guys

I dont have a buddy club, But my 2 failed its MOT last year for a blowing exhaust, and I could nit afford a new one, as id spent all my cash on the car.

So get some 3" pipe, and build one i thought !

3" straight from the cat to the back of the car with the old 4" sleeve welded on the end so it looks nice !

Then a month latter, removed the cat, so 3" pipe straight from the turbo, to the back of the car .......LOUD !!!!!! POPS!!!!! BANG !!!! FLAMES !!!!! YES

ever thought about getting the twin exit HKS system? on the slightly expensive side but will sure suit the veilside kit

PMR2%20-%20HKS%20Dual%20Super%20Drager%20Exhaust%202.jpg

Hayward & Scott .. the only way :)

(but saying that, I'm after an Apexi on the S2000).