Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cosy Car This Morning....

Gnome

With winter on it's way (Come on! It's not that cold yet! :P ), I set about moving the last of the junk from the garage yesterday, so my little car now has garage space, after a summer sunning himself on the driveway.

Still got a fair more bits to get rid of/ tidy up, but it was a personal goal I've managed to reach!

Sad, but true....

:D :D :D

my dad said that when he got his yaris

5 years on and its now been delegated to the road when parked

top effort for completing a target

There's something satifying about not having to scrape ice off the windscreen on cold mornings! :P

Lol Jay - this has taken a good year or more, simply because we didn't know if we'd have to move. Luckily we don't, and everything that was in the garage has gradually been sorted.

Dazwan - too right. I was getting fed up of scraping the car in the mornings! :D

I don't have the luxury of a garage  :crybaby: I have to make do with an old bed sheet to keep the ice off :(

:yes: yep same here :) old towel and bed sheet does the trick nicely lol ..... wish I could get it in the garage :(

I wish I could park in a garage too....

WE need a bigger garage!!!!!! :(

I wish I could park in a garage too....

WE need a bigger garage!!!!!!

cant u shift one of the 10 cars in there to make more room? haha

I'm not to bothered about scrapping off the ice ..........

The fact I hate is my car is filthy and I only washed it the other day :censor: !

Maybe we should have a TOC competition:

How ddiiiiiiiiiirrrrttttyyyyy is your motor ;) !

I'm not to bothered about scrapping off the ice ..........

The fact I hate is my car is filthy and I only washed it the other day  :censor: !

Maybe we should have a TOC competition:

How ddiiiiiiiiiirrrrttttyyyyy is your motor ;) !

I washed it in June :rolleyes:

I keep mine in the garage, completly ice free this morning, but obviously its still going to be cold. I didn't think about that, and half way down my road, driving along, sprayed the windscreen jets to clean and the water froze on contact, e.g. Arg!! can't see!! I won't be doing that again.

And there is anti-freeze in the water, thats why it could spray, I guess maybe I need it more concentrated?

I've got intellistart.

Press a button on the remote whilst still in the house, it starts up, warms the car, defrosts the windows and it is still locked with the intruder alarm on.

pure class!!

I've got intellistart.

Press a button on the remote whilst still in the house, it starts up, warms the car, defrosts the windows and it is still locked with the intruder alarm on.

pure class!!

thats the clifford 600 yea?

they arnt cheap if it is

I've got intellistart.

pure class!!

So So Sweet B) !

I've got intellistart.

pure class!!

snap :D

toasty warm in the winter with the heaters, fully deiced

like a fridge in summer with the A/C

intellistart rules :thumbsup:

The intellistart was £150 on top of the price of the alarm.

The whole system cost me £350. Mine is parked on a road at night, and I also work nights at various locations, so an alarm is invaluable.

£150 may seem quite a bit for a "gadget", but belive me, it's been worth every penny these last couple of days.

Remember, you can also set it to turn the a/c on in hot weather. (however you leave the car- a/c on, heater on, rear window heater on, that's what will still be turned on with the starter).

Sounds like an advert, but no, I don't work for 'em!!!

It's at this time of year when I really question the use of my garage!

It's used as a gym but in the winter it's too effing cold to work out in there!!! My cars just sit outside looking all dejected... :rolleyes:

Now that's what I need :lol:

Sounds expensive though!

They are not to bad actually... not that I know... :lol:

Not a bad price really.

Was it installed as part of the deal by a technician, or was it a self-install?

Fitted by a technician.

The alarm was supposed to be easy to fit, the intellistart a b*gger!! :!Removed!:

Well our garage is full of a half built kit car! Its getting more built each day tho as opposed to abandoned! :P

So defrost Skye I must... I have a Clifford Concept 650... mmm intellistart is deffo on my 'I would luuuuuuurrrrrve' list.... but cant afford :(

I presume doesnt invalidat cat1??? or does it? and what about the law that states you arent allowed to leave your car running unattended??

Thats the bit I am confused about

I think it does actually void your insurance JJ in some way? someone correct me if im wrong :unsure:

as for the leaving it running unattended - i think that is purely for insurance purposes - i.e you void insurance if you leave keys in the car - but with intellistart - the keys are in your hand and the car is running ;) (kinda conflicting info there but im sure it does in some way void the insurance)

T x

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links