Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cosy Car This Morning....

Gnome

Garage!!! I don't even have a driveway, my Yaris sits on the Street between my Neighbours cars..it kinda hit home when I saw the guy across the road scraping all the Frost off his Wife's car so she just came out and got in and there was me getting to work later than normal (but was not late)!!!!

One day I'll get a house with a garage I swear ;)

With winter on it's way (Come on! It's not that cold yet!  :P ), I set about moving the last of the junk from the garage yesterday, so my little car now has garage space, after a summer sunning himself on the driveway.

Still got a fair more bits to get rid of/ tidy up, but it was a personal goal I've managed to reach!

Sad, but true....

:D  :D  :D

It is a great feeling though, isn't it? I did the same & am now filling up the garage around my car... lawnmowers, stepladders etc, etc! It is becoming an art getting in & out.

When the rain is raining, The frost is freezing & the snow is snowing, it is nice to think of her snug in her home! :D :lol:

intellistart DOES NOT V OID YOUR INSURANCE!

however it is illegal to leave a car running, unattended on a public highway

turbo timers fall into the same category