Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bov Advice Needed

SleepGT

Hi ppl, sum1 i kno is selling a HKS sqv bov for a Starlet GT but it does not come wiv any fitting kit. It looks like it will just plug straight in but he seems to think that u need somthing to replace the original valve(something to do wiv the vacuum hose i think). Is this the case? Any advice would be much appreciated, Cheers :D

Hello people, somebody I know has a HKS Sequential blow-off valve for sale but it doesn't come with any fitting kit or attachments. It seems as if it will plug straight in but he seems to think that you need some sort of replacement for the original valve. Is this the case? Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you. Hope you enjoy your lobster and caviar AJ.

this is not a way to treat a new member,

welcome to the club, im sorry i cant help you with your question.

their are two other sites more hospitable than this one,

unfortunately i cannot post up the url as the mods have seen fit to disable them.

do a search on google for a uk owners club or model specific club.

im sure you will find it that way

hope that was of some use.

My 'dig' was at AJ... after blowing off about SLEEPGT's use of Textspeak, he didn't even spell grammar correctly.. should have made that clear..it was a follow up to SleepGT's 'caviar' retort

Welcome to SleepGT, by the way.

Sorry SleepGT, have been in a weird mood recently, from what I can see, it is possible to get fixing kits. I cannot imagine the parts, if required, would cost a huge amount if even they are required

Yeah, I tried looking for a fitting kit online but I couldn't source one :( I think he's sold it on eBay now anyway, but thanks for the advice everyone like I said much appreciated, thanks again! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links