Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New To Forum Gen 6 Advice

Jackster

Hi Guys

I have just got a gen 6 Celica, Import, SS1, Auto. Have been driving it a week and love it to bits! heres the question next to my gear shift there are two buttons one marked pwr and the other manu I know it may be a bit of a silly question but anybody any ideas as to what they do? I drive normally with both deselected and when press the pwr one down get a light on dash saying ect pwr and when man pressed ect man. Have sussed out the red button allows me to move the gearstick without power thanks to these forums. Hope to upload some piccies soon. Great site look forward to being around quite a bit.

both switches up = most economy

manu up , pwr down = powerfull driving up hills etc .

manu down , pwr up = is for snow/ice driving , gearbox is locked in 2 , you can also use the shift lever like a manual box in this position.

welcome to TOC. enjoy . :thumbsup:

thanks very much for info... knew it would all make sense eventually. Just need to track down a 1 din blanking plate for the hole in my dash now.

May be a simpletons question but I don't suppose there's an option like this on my Supra is there?

It's an automatic and i'm a bit worried about driving on the ice!!!

pm me about din pocket , i have 1 its brand new

puling away in second in any automatic keeps it in a gear that wont cause wheel spin.If you dont have any button options

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links