Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Steve

• JustJJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

Im coming along with some of the Mk4 Supra club chaps as a photographer, can I get access to the trackside/startline etc? Happy to discuss shared copyright on images, H&S signon etc, just want to build up an event photo collection for them with some high impact shots.

~Haffa - Gaslight Photography.

Steve,

Im coming along with some of the Mk4 Supra club chaps as a photographer, can I get access to the trackside/startline etc? Happy to discuss shared copyright on images, H&S signon etc, just want to build up an event photo collection for them with some high impact shots.

Worrying :shutit: :lol:

Steve,

I'll have a chat to the guy's running the track but can't see any problems as we had a couple of photographers there last year :thumbsup:

Well.. there ya go... Im paid :unsure: :unsure:

No getting out of it now! :!Removed!:

Should be good... Oh n Ken?... can you sort out what you mentioned at the Xmas party? :thumbsup:

Excellent... JJ n Skye will be on Track! :P

4 new toyo T1 R's arived today for the ring and brunters :P

Far too soft for Brunters... Make sure you book a full set of replacements for the end of the day. They will more than likely be down to canvass by mid afternoon B)

When is the final deadline? How many places left for track?

I still want on track, but need to see what's left of the engine/car after another track day in two weeks... But willing to risk it just to make sure a spot is reserved for "Red Betty" or "Tango" ;)

its alright i got these tyres with the intent to kill them in a week, im sure the ring trip & brunters will help me on my mission :P i took 4mm of my yoko's last year at brunters :P

i trashed my toyos last year

tyres are evil and must be destroyed :D

well I dont wanna trash mine... but standard wheels are going on.. so have to see what tyres are on there and what condition they in :P

Haffa, the answer is yes but we'll need to have a chat so pm me your number :thumbsup:

Paul, yes you will need a helmet but their is a limited number to hire on the day.

JJ, i haven't forgotten but i'll need reminding on the day as i'll be a tad busy :yes:

Garrick, now your signed up their are only 6 places left on track :D

Tyre's are indeed evil and must be destroyed :driving::blowup::clap:

Some good new's is that the 1/4 mile is been run by Straightliners so all time's from this will be excepted as valid for TOTBV which make's this event the cheapest one to qualify at out of the whole event calendar :clap:

The 1/4 mile will start at 10am till 4pm, final shootout is from 4pm and Prolex UK have kindly offered to donate trophies for the different classes and detail's of the classes will be posted soon :thumbsup:

TOC's TOTB team will be running at this event btw :hokus-pokus:

Just In-

Format for the 1/4 mile is 10am to 4pm with a shootout starting at 4pm between the 4 fastest car's in each class, the classes are-

Prolex UK Fastest Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest N/A Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest FWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest RWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest 4WD Toyota

Prolex UK Special Prize For The Slowest Car Of The Day

Each class shootout is 1st v 3th & 2nd v 4rd & the winner of each heat is in the final of each class.

Big thank's from Dave from Prolex for his involvement with this event from the start :thumbsup:

This as you will guess i'll copy and paste to each of the 6 Toyota clubs attending except GT4OC as they have gone into hiding with their forum but hopefully this will be the biggest Toyota Club turnout of the year :D

payment in post this morning, track tyres are ready and waiting!

right thats it im going for the qtr mile runs!!!

Do you get free second driver on them aswell?? ;)

Wonder who will be getting fastest fwd toyota?

will make sure i get a full tank of optimax and tuned before hand, i want to be hitting at least 15 as it should do standard

Just In-

Format for the 1/4 mile is 10am to 4pm with a shootout starting at 4pm between the 4 fastest car's in each class, the classes are-

Prolex UK Fastest Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest N/A Lexus

Prolex UK Fastest FWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest RWD Toyota

Prolex UK Fastest 4WD Toyota

Prolex UK Special Prize For The Slowest Car Of The Day

Each class shootout is 1st v 3th & 2nd v 4rd & the winner of each heat is in the final of each class.

Big thank's from Dave from Prolex for his involvement with this event from the start :thumbsup:

This as you will guess i'll copy and paste to each of the 6 Toyota clubs attending except GT4OC as they have gone into hiding with their forum but hopefully this will be the biggest Toyota Club turnout of the year :D

I see that Lexus have an N/A Class, But not RWD Toyota (guess I know what type will win that class :rolleyes: )

If it wasn't for the 98db limit I'd come along.... :(

I imagine thats going to screw a lot of the supra/mr2 people taht are running blitz Nur specs or similar exhausts :(

ill bring me bung :P

Tyre's are indeed evil and must be destroyed

glad you agree ken :D

top bombing that all the times will be legit aswell! i was hoping for that :P :D

gonna be a good good day, as long as it dont wang it down

ill bring me bung :P

Tyre's are indeed evil and must be destroyed

glad you agree ken :D

top bombing that all the times will be legit aswell! i was hoping for that :P :D

gonna be a good good day, as long as it dont wang it down

Been biting me tongue on every post trying not to say that, I guess it's the cynic in me :yes:

If it wasn't for the 98db limit I'd come along.... :(

I imagine thats going to screw a lot of the supra/mr2 people taht are running blitz Nur specs or similar exhausts :(

The noise meter is about a mile away :lol:

I see that Lexus have an N/A Class, But not RWD Toyota (guess I know what type will win that class )

Well it is a Lexus tuning company that has offered the prizes :P

Should be close in the rwd class between the 2's and the Supra's :yes:

Do you get free second driver on them aswell??

If you really want a second driver on the 1/4 mile then i don't have a problem with that ;)

all sounding very good

Wonder who will be getting fastest fwd toyota?

well if shes done hopefully the rolla around 500bhp and a few electronic tricks should see some VERY low times ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links