Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye

Evilsean

well my old silvia turbo is winging its way to me ...homing instinct i reckon ... just to say bye to all of ya ... marvelous site ... excellent helpful members ..and the one meet i attended was good with lots of helpful ppl ... if i ever get a supra i`ll be back ... for now im abandoning 4wd in favour of my all time favourite tank !Removed! ... and a new 3 inch ss zorst !!!

keep up the superb work guys ...

evilsean ... signing out for now.... bring on the slide!!!!!!! :group-cuddles:

You don't have to leave mate- I waited two and a half years on here before I owned a Toyota and it weren't no biggy!!! :thumbsup:

if your needing workshop mauals for the S12 i've got them mate ;) was going to have one as a drift buggy to play with but fell for the four instead

workshop for s 12 sweet!!! :drool:

yeah i fell for the four then wrapped it ...frankly there wasnt anything i could do ... and i was more stunned at the low speed at which it did let go ... im safer in a rear wheel drive... i KNOW when its gonna let go and i know what to do when it does ... tried skid training in the four and frankly im still happier with rwd.. so .. its nissan silvia rustbucket for me until the house move ,,, then im biting the bullet and getting a supra or similar...200sx has been a goal for a while as has the soarer...need to try em out 1st as the prospect of balancing 2 turbos is a little daunting .. also as i`ll be getting an older pre restrction model i`ll be needing fsh etc to make sure im getting a straightish one ... bendy engines never parmesanned my minestrone :!Removed!:

got the manuals online or hard copy?... let me know how much for the hard copy i need em ... gonna finish sorting it ... gave the car to a m8 when i got the gt4 and hes not done anything ... he s going for a runabout to fit his 2nd job ...poor bugger .. ;)

and yeah ... i`ll prolly lurk here as the info on the 4 is tantalising for curiosity only :thumbsup:

added you to my list ...so i think you can message me ... if not just post details here as im definately interested ... now calm down and stop ordering yacht parts B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links