Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emission Problem

p89dc

hi buddies;

:help: im a little bit worried about my car emission the smoke comin out from the exhaust is gettin worst Ive spin my car 100 miles in the motor way but the smoke is not ceasing,that is not like this before. Is it normal?????

Please i need ur advice fellas........ thks in advance

p89dc :help:

hi buddies;

:help:  im a little bit worried about my car emission the smoke comin out from the exhaust is gettin worst Ive spin my car 100 miles in the motor way but the smoke is not ceasing,that is not like this before. Is it normal?????

if the smoke is white, it's anti-freeze most likely a head gasket.

if it's blue or black, time to do a compression test. Oil is gettign by the rings or the valves. Do you have many miles on the motor?

hi buddies;

:help:  im a little bit worried about my car emission the smoke comin out from the exhaust is gettin worst Ive spin my car 100 miles in the motor way but the smoke is not ceasing,that is not like this before. Is it normal?????

if the smoke is white, it's anti-freeze most likely a head gasket.

if it's blue or black, time to do a compression test. Oil is gettign by the rings or the valves. Do you have many miles on the motor?

yap the smoke is white what should i do buddy??

I really appreciate it ur advice mate.....cheers

Sounds like head gasket failure to me used to own rovers so know all the tell tale signs. Get it sorted asap to prevent any damage to the internals of the engine. Has the car will start to over heat and distort the the block and head, also oil and water mixed is not a good idea has the oil cannot do its job. Also i managed to lock an engine in a rover due to the cylnders being full off water it would not compress like fuel and air do in the cylnder so that left me with a big bill.

Could also be overfueling.(Unburnt diesel) If the head gasket checks out ok then get the injector pump checked out. Although it`s unusual for them to go suddenly.

Edit* Might ne worth cleaning the EGR valve if fitted.

Sounds like head gasket failure to me used to own rovers so know all the tell tale signs. Get it sorted asap to prevent any damage to the internals of the engine. Has the car will start to over heat and distort the the block and head, also oil and water mixed is not a good idea has the oil cannot do its job. Also i managed to lock an engine in a rover due to the cylnders being full off water it would not compress like fuel and air do in the cylnder so that left me with a big bill.

thanks for the advice mate appreciated.....CHEERS :thumbsup: