Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo Fascia Kit For Yaris

Yarisboy

Having recently installed my new stereo it works great but because the yaris dash curves where it is installed I can still see unsightly metal of the headunit...

If anyone is unsure what I mean I have pictures to show

basically I just want to hide the metal and I don't know if such a fascia 'kit' exists or where I would get one

Surely there are some other people who have this problem with the yaris, help appreciated

thankyou

Sam

There is not one available. The Non OE head unit does fit a little proud of the dashboard and therey is not much taht u can do about it. Just make sure taht everything is homed into the cage.

the trim that u get with the stereo, ( SONY comes to mind) wont fit in the gap, but u can make something up if u really can be bothered.

Its a small price to pay for something so god don't you all agree?? B)

There must be one available... if not in the pipeline!

just looks ridiculous when u can still see metal of the cd player, i know it's only a small amount but i'm a bit of a perfectionist, I won't rest until I sort it :P

dont quote me on this, but RS Turbos have REALLY small facias. you might be able to mod one.

i dont know if its the right size or anything. i just know there very thin....

cheers Rick, will look into it

Jerry told me that someone was realeasing a facia for the yaris in the coming weeks...

i'll keep you updated

• 6 months later...

Hi

Do you know where I can find one of the double DIN fascias? Can I just get one through the dealer, or do you know of a website that might have them

Cheers