Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

*gold* My Tyres Discount

Youngy

I rung him first time, and didn't get an answer, so left him an e-mail.

He got back to me after 24 hours or so.

Top bloke, and very helpful.

Yeh left a voicemail Matthew @ 11am ish. Perhaps he's on hol??? Sent the order through, just wanted to let him know my details etc.

Lol. Only 4 hours ago dude.

I believe he works full time. ;)

I received my call back in the evening, around 7pm, so best try him again on his mobby. ;)

yeah i got my toyos from him. nice bloke and always got back to me when i left a message. there was a problem with the supplier but he managed to sort it out. think his name is mark?

I got my set of Toyo's from him.... phoned on monday, tyres were with me on thursday.... great service I think :thumbsup:

Anyone ordered from Mark Sipe (My Tyres) for cheap tyres on the gold forum?

think his name is mark?

Really Chris? :P

Earpl, I found the Toyo T1-R's in my size were cheaper from Envy, thats all! :thumbsup:

tbh, i think mytyres are rubbish. I ordered 2 new 235/40/17s from them over a month ago now and they still haven't arrived. Ive sent countless emails to a 'Laura' person and all ive had back is 'they got lost with the couirer, i'll send some new ones out to you'. Well the replacement tyres are now a week over due and i haven't had any of my emails responded too. Waste of time. Had to use the train for a month longer than expected, at my own expense, all because on some 'cowboy' organisation. I will NOT be using them again and i wouldn't recommend then to anyone. NOT impressed :ffs:

I have allways heard good things about my tyres :thumbsup: I was going to get some new tyres of them this month but then www.rsrtyres.co.uk have moved into the same estate I work in so I will be getting them off them. They are just a tad cheaper then Mytyres but there price includes fitting and Vat as well ;) B)

tbh, i think mytyres are rubbish. I ordered 2 new 235/40/17s from them over a month ago now and they still haven't arrived. Ive sent countless emails to a 'Laura' person and all ive had back is 'they got lost with the couirer, i'll send some new ones out to you'. Well the replacement tyres are now a week over due and i haven't had any of my emails responded too. Waste of time. Had to use the train for a month longer than expected, at my own expense, all because on some 'cowboy' organisation. I will NOT be using them again and i wouldn't recommend then to anyone. NOT impressed  :ffs:

are you sure thats My Tyres and not Your Tyres?

Positive Chris. I recieved an email invoice this morning now saying that the second order of tyres, (that were meant to be delivered last week) have now been reordered, and they should be with me on the 30th. Another week of using public transport because of them.

Im going to send receipts of my train tickets to them along with my complaint letter expecting them to be, at least plartly, reimbursed. Service is appalling. :censor: :angry: :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links