Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mixed Supra Only Forum?

Karma Supra

Hi Folks.... Just wondering...

Would anyone be intersted in a UK mixed supra forum?

A friendly atmosphere biat to thetechnical side where Mkii, iii, and iv owners can all post in shared general section, and their own technical sections??

Just a general supra forum without some of the rivalry between some of the decidated clubs, but as alsways a bit of banter!!!

Any input from what you would like to see on a supra specific forum please do tell!!!

Dunno mate, i'm a paid member of mkivsupra.net and to be honest I find this site keeps me more than entertained and i'm very rarely on there!!! :thumbsup:

I don't men as an alternative, I just mean the general concept... some time when one make comunities get larger thigns get a bith tense and people start getting irate... plus it mught be nice to have a supra specific forum, that brings the diffrent owners together.....

if this makes any sense at all!!!

Oh yeah- I knew you meant that mate and the idea does sound good, things can get a bit elitest when you only concentrate on one car.

Isn't there a really lame site that sort of does this? Sure there is, a good one would be nice :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me.

I like it here, but it seems like there's only a small amount of Soop owners around these parts.

i love you mate :group-cuddles: :P

hi

A site for all toyota supra,s is a good Idea

don't forget the mkii :)

i ,ve been through a few different models of the supra and love them all

Well.

According to another Toyota forum member we are being referred to as the 'Supra Boys'. This already indicates to other TOC members that we think we are the elite, and let us face it - we are. Our technical wizardry and profound knowledge of the internal combustion engine and all of its ancillary components is second to none and this probably makes other TOC members feel intimidated. And remember we have a healthy contingent of 'Supra Girls' also. I think Karma's idea is good, but be warned that if you need help with a problem, there will be a significantly lower viewing figure than currently in this forum. You may end up never getting help with your problem at all. So if you are going to post technical; ensure that it is flagged up within the normal forum also.

Regards

Michael

Well.

According to another Toyota forum member we are being referred to as the 'Supra Boys'.  This already indicates to other TOC members that we think we are the elite, and let us face it - we are...

:lol: That would have been me... but that was not what I meant.

It was an attempt to steer the thread back on topic before it was hijacked any longer - keeping it in good humour. Yes there are Supra Girls but very few post on here, lets face it. I'm a Supra girl at heart (Leeky and Karma will tell you) but I'm just too small for them :(

I will agree you all share a wealth of knowledge about the older Toyota engines and the Supra is still one of the highlights in Toyota's domestic performance car stakes. ;)

Charlie - good luck with the forum :thumbsup:

charlie, you've been around long enough now to know the mkiv lot and the mkiii lot dont mix anymore :D

Besides which there is already 2 mkiv forums, the main mk3 forum.. plus UK supras..

If you've got itchy fiingers start a fish forum... ;)

charlie, you've been around long enough now to know the mkiv lot and the mkiii lot dont mix anymore :D

Yeah them MKIII guys are right stuck up so-and-so's :lol:

I've thought about this in the past as it works over on Supraforums but i just really couldn't see it working here in the UK. Nice idea and you'd be very brave if you tried it but i just can't see it working, mostly due to the strength of the current clubs.

Well its worth a go... Maybe if we start off with a few of each it might work... After all we are all driving discontinued, performance cars, made in the days here Toyota actually made interesting cars!!!

The Forum is up.. It still needs plenty of work... and the main sight is just bdged :lol:

www.suprasonic.co.uk

(yes Mods Steve said I can post link of it as Toc is on the link page... although the link page is currently offline ;) )