Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted....1977 Celica Gt (dead Or Alive)

thewzdoc

Hi, my name is Matthew. I’m new here so I’m not sure what the protocol is, I figured I would just jump in.

My first car was a 1977 Celica GT. I would love to own another one but I can not find one for sale. I live in the San Diego, CA area. If anyone knows where I could find one I’d appreciate it.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I own a '77 Celica GT , sorry it's not for sale but will let you know if I see any that can be a good starter project. Just glad to see people still interested in this great car.

El.

Hello, I am the current owner of a 1977 Toyota Celica GT. I am considering putting her up for sale soon. The car has recently had a new clutch and a new starter put in. She was painted approx. 3 years ago. There is a dent behind the driver's side rear wheel with small amounts of rust forming. I am considering offers. I live in the Chicago area. I can provide a picture at request.

Hello, I am the current owner of a 1977 Toyota Celica GT. I am considering putting her up for sale soon. The car has recently had a new clutch and a new starter put in. She was painted approx. 3 years ago. There is a dent behind the driver's side rear wheel with small amounts of rust forming. I am considering offers. I live in the Chicago area. I can provide a picture at request.

Great! I have relatives in that area. Please post some pictures and PM me with how much you are hoping to get. I live in San Diego, CA.

For those with '77 Celica GT- I parted mine out a while back (in perfect mech condition but bad body-- I pulled the rebuilt 20R to put on one of my pickups. I have the carb w/intake and coil/ignition from it, and would like to sell each.

carb w/intake--prob ask around $100 plus ship

OR (this would be better) will trade the carb/intake for a perfect condition 20R 75-78 pickup carb and intake.

OR will trade the carb and intake for a perfect running condition transmission from 75-78 pickup (4 speed only)

I also have from the Celica GT-coil/ignition--$45 plus ship

Great! I have relatives in that area. Please post some pictures and PM me with how much you are hoping to get. I live in San Diego, CA.

Worrar,

I would also like the opportunity to make an offer. I sent a direct email and I do not know if it made it's way to you since I have never "posted" before. I live in Knoxville, Tennessee and could easily drive to Chicago to pick it up. Thanks for your time.

Beavisbuyer

I have a 77 RA-29 Hatchback and I just put her up for sale. I will actually be driving to cali labor day weekend. has a new clutch, new starter, petronix ignition, new head cam and recently overhauled. If you have someone who could paint it it would be a excellent car. currently I drive it daily to work and back she still gets 30 mpg with the petronix ignitor and a excel coil and a 2bbl carb and two inch exhaust.