Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Snowing

LORD_ED

No snow here either... just blue skies and sunny.. not even any ice to scrape off car this morning :P :D

I dont have that any morning! :P

the joys of a garage! :D

gutted we havnt had any snow either was all excited this morning? anti climax bad. and to top it off i hit a car in my rev 1 turbo on the way to work this morning aswell. what a day!

Gutted? im glad we havent had any - long live the blue sky :lol:

sorry to hear about your car :( - snow will probably only make things worse though for us RWD folk :(

Can anybody tell me where this snow is?!

All im looking at is clear gorgeous blue sky!

am i in the wrong country again! :rolleyes:  :lol: :P

We've still got bits of snow where the shade is here, that picture was taken this morning at about 9.30.

When I took Anne to work in Hull though there wasn't a drop about 2 miles out of the village :o , Sproatley (that's for Jaxx 'cos I know he loves the name :P )

It was all gone by this morning :( It has done nothing but hurl down (and across) with rain all day.

Eugh...

A

We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow, We want Snow,