Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standard Under Seat Subwoofer ?

jeegnesh

I got this manual :-

http://www.geocities.com/jeegnesh/manuals/...A3LA2-W-3-F.pdf

I am particular interested in Chapter 7 about under seat subwoofer that appears to plug into the stock unit.

Anyone know anything about this ?

sounds like ?

price ?

where to buy from ?

will it plug into any 4.2 standard head unit ?

on a side note anyone know how much it costs to pick up the standard sat nav unit and will it plug straight in ?

The Wiring for Subwoofer is under the Drivers Seat; Toyota has a Subwoofer in their Accessories range for the RAV4, its just needs to be screwed down and plugged in.

However I would caution fitting a subwoofer in that manner, I had a Alpine subwoofer fitted in my RAV4 just to try it out and the location does not suit a subwoofer as the sound is not great, you get bass but you also get rattle, a kind of bass echo and heavy vibrations though the doors, even though with the Alpine Subwoofer you get a wired remote to adjust the bass (No remote with Toyota Subwoofer) but you know by the time you do the adjustments the bass your getting isn’t worth the money, that’s just my opinion.