Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris

b1nda

Selling my Yaris, only 6 months old. 05 Registration and its the Colour Collection model. Metalic Black(Eclipse Black)

Equipments includes: 5-door, Air-con,Alloy wheels, Rear Spoiler, Chrome Exhaust tail-pipe, Steering audio controls, Yaris logo scuff plates, red & black seats and red sticked steering wheel,spare wheel(never used) inc tools, ABS, EBD,PAS,CD player

only 5000 miles.

Looking For £7500 OVNO.

gallery_12651_268_1132935561.jpg

gallery_12651_268_1132934742.jpg

gallery_12651_268_1132935316.jpg

gallery_12651_268_1132935418.jpg

gallery_12651_268_1132854620.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The target price on a brand new Yaris is now £7879.00.. if you haggle properly you can get one for that price.

I think you need to go as low (maybe lower) as £6500... i know it sounds " :eek: " but i'm afraid that when you are selling what is more or less a brand new car on the 2nd hand market, the drop in value in the 1st 2 - 3 years is quite considerable. If i tried to sell my MR2 Roadster for more than £15,000 i would struggle.. and they have a window price of £17,500 new.

If you really need it sold now.. you need to be prepared to loose a fair bit of cash on the deal :(

EDIT~: Someone at my wifes work got a brand new 1.3 Yaris Blue ( i think.. if not it was a colour collection) for £7,000 from SDM Falkirk.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links