Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of The Yaris

VTRick

Looks good mate, although shopping must be something you don't often have to do...?!

I'll post up a few photos of my silver SR for you in a couple of days - I have pretty much everything you've got, plus lexus rear lights and front twin headlight conversion - that ICE package does look the nuts though, but not sure I could live with it myself!

would be good to get some of our Yaris on the road and up for a mini meet at some point - compare notes etc, and maybe get a group of us meeting up every so often - what do you think?

Let me know anyway, and I'll get those photos on here soon. You can see an older (less modified) photo of my car on page 9 of the members gallery

Take care and keep on modding!

Paul

yeah, sounds like a plan mate.

and yes, shopping is a mit of a f :censor: ker. but so is having more than 2 passengers. haha. sacrfices for sound though. im pleased with it. i wanna have it dB tested

thanks mte, ive had some trouble with the boot install. keeping those amps on the stands are a nightmare. almost worted it though. yay

i take it youve never heard a Vibe setup.

there crystal clear. i was very surprised. usually once you turn up a stereo the bass starts turning to a thud. the vibes keep really clear bass up to as loud as i dare turn the knob.

i reccomend the the 10s there louder than the 15. they absoluty thump

is that the factory standard spioler kit . The rear one looks different to the one in the toyota brochure. Are thos alloys your own choice or factory ones ? :unsure:

Looking Good Rick.

Now call it a guess but I THINK YOU LIKE music.....LOUD music.

Check my thread in General Discussions and tell us all what you play mate.

Happy motoring..... :thumbsup:

not nessesarily mate, clear music. all 3 subs run different frequency ranges. clear as crystal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links