Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris Bellta..

eternity575

no wonder she looks happy - cos that car looks alot like a lady pleaser, its like the old echo sedan - %$(ing ugly, im glad we don't get it here

honda made a jazz sedan for the same market and that was ugly as well - moral of the story - don't turn small hatchs into sedans

Yes, I've seen it before and it doesn't grow on you with time! :wacko:

clicky

The name Belta means "beauty" or "beautiful person" in Italian. Toyota said it has been designed with sophistication and beautiful styling to create beauty in the daily lives of its owners.

Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

well... there is a hebrew word that is pronounced.. "balata".. which means.. a brick!

now..

we dont have the same vowels in hebrew.. so belta and balata are written the same..

hehe

oh no!!

saw the old echo sedan whilst in Oz this summer...looks awful...that looks worse!!!

JK

Yes, I've only ever seen one Echo sedan over here but it looked a lot better than the Belta. The front styling of the old Echo was changed so it didn't just look like a hatch with a boot stuck on the back.

Wel front end could be nicer (aint a yaris :P) and the rest could just be any saloon shape! So deffo nothing special! No flair really! (saying that when they try to be "flairy" (yes i made that word up :D) They end up with the Aygo so mayb Toyota should just start building there older style models again :P

I think its looks really nice.... but then none of you lot ever agree with me!  :lol:

i think my first comment suggested that this was a girls car ;)

tbh, its not shocking to the eye, but its by far not pretty. some other supermini saloons are a lot worse, although it isnt really a supermini anymore...

That is indeed, the Yaris Sedan for North America, at the very least...It was announced at the SEMA show in Las Vegas, USA...

I took a screengrab during the launch of the Yaris Hatchback for the US, when they announced the Echo Sedan replacement....

yarissedan.jpg

Although I never bought an Echo until we got the hatchback version here, and same goes for the new Yaris hatch that I own...

Cheers

in all fair honesty i think that would make a damn fine project base

the styling isnt THAT bad, just needs a bit of a spoiler on the back

get it in black, huge chrome 18s and that front end looks 'substantial' to say the least

perhaps let a 3S fall in there! oh dear what a shame!

looks a bit like a chubby prius aswell