Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris Bellta..

eternity575

its an improvment, a small one, but an improvment, seen a lot worse

am i the only one gazing onto the gearknob?

Thats the MMT selector (MMT is very popular in Japan)............but they always did lead the way ;) :D

I understand that the new Vitz in Japan has the MMT box

oh no!!

saw the old echo sedan whilst in Oz this summer...looks awful...that looks worse!!!

JK

I didnt even know there was a sedan version of the yaris/echo ??!!

I dont even think my grandmother would have been seen dead in one of those !

Do Toyota think that that is what Aussies and Yanks want to see ? I dont even like the fact that they call the YAris / Vitz "echo" outside of Europe. It doesnt inspire much does it? I think they put 14 " alloys on the tsport as well instead of the 15 " you get here and is the rear spoiler different as well ?

Ok , while I was writing my last comment I suddenly remembered something which could be described as disturbing (lol)

Does anyone remember the film which starred Robin Williams ?( cant remember the title)

He was this nerdy character who worked in a shopping centre in this photo developing service . He starts stalking this girl he likes but shes married with kids etc. he keeps copies of their photos and at the end he goes completely phsyco

In one scene you see him following the girl to her house and he parks across the road . Look closely at the car . It is a white ECHO SEDAN !!!!

watch the film and see for yourself

IF you ever see any body driving an echo sedan or talking about getting one then watch them ! and watch them closely ! ( LOL ) :yes::lol:

I honestly don't think they're that bad. I see plenty of Platz here all the time; OK, so the 1.0l version is a tad on the slow side (as it's larger than the Vitz), but the 1.5l one performs pretty well. Ok, so it doesn't have as many styling things, such as the Vitz, but the engine mods you use on the Vitz can be used on the Platz as well (although performance will be down slightly due to weight). There's nothing wrong with it as a family saloon, and if that's what you're looking for, it's great. Not what i'd really recommend for younger drivers though ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links