Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Door Strap Kit

sparkydog

:thumbsup: If Any body requires the extended strap for the rear door of any Rav4 From 95 to present, I am taking delivery of a new batch, I can offer them cheaper than Toyota plus I include a fitting Guide. Supply and postage is now £59, which I believe to be £3.50 cheaper than Toyota. :thumbsup: If any body wants one email me at sparkydog@fsmail.net :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: If Any body requires the extended strap for the rear door of any Rav4 From 95 to present, I am taking delivery of a new batch, I can offer them cheaper than Toyota plus I include a fitting Guide. Supply and postage is now £59, which I believe to be £3.50 cheaper than Toyota.  :thumbsup: If any body wants one email me at sparkydog@fsmail.net  :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say thanks to Sparkydog for the excellent service.

I ordered the part last Wednesday afternoon and it arrived the following morning. Also, the fitting instructions were excellent; I'm not very confident when it comes to messing about with cars but I had the part fitted and functional in under 15 minutes.

So, I've now done my first mod :D