Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Paseo Owner!

Yoren

Hi!Nice to meet all Toyota owners :group-cuddles:

I have owned Paseo since July.My previous car was Starlet p7 :P

It's great to have an unusual car.Lots of people are interested what the model is.

I'm from Belarus(sorry for my english :blink: ) and Paseo is a VEEEERY rare car in Minsk with over 500.000 cars.We have only about 15 Paseos in the city. B) :thumbsup:

Since I have it I changed rings,caps & some other stuff in engine,because it died.

Some mods I made:

SCT air filter

xenon head lights(6000K).

Shocs Monroe Reflex

Some Ice will come very soon .

I have plans for leather,DVD,skirts and lips,16' rims...

p.s.Guys!You have really good prices for seo! :thumbsup: !I bought my Paseo for 4500$... :huh:

102565949437290c425001.jpg

385049912437290c41b3c5.jpg

1208931143437290c4202c0.jpg

1656794132437290c433a4b.jpg

1063449933437291594591a.jpg

298819414377b8d1365bb.jpg

1819078251437291594a73f.jpg

:bye:

Very nice, same colour as mine, I have been thinking of getting the upgraded headlights and now I have seen them in your picture I am definatly getting some, also I like those electricity pylons! They are more intresting then British ones

Hey!

Welcome to the club!

Thats a nice looking seo you have got any more plans for it?

CB :thumbsup:

I have plans for leather,DVD,skirts and lips,16' rims...

After that I'll gave this car to my wife...I don't think shes need a turbo charger:lol:

I want just good styling.

In a future my dream is Starlet turbo over 200hp :!Removed!: :ph34r:

Very nice, same colour as mine, I have been thinking of getting the upgraded headlights and now I have seen them in your picture I am definatly getting some, also I like those electricity pylons! They are more intresting then British ones

:group-cuddles:

"electricity pylons" what that?

I'm planning to found original fog lights...

Did you seen this pictures?Crazy Paseos! :hokus-pokus: :yes::eek:

toyota%20paseo.JPG

groot_1121235606Toyota_Paseo_%282%29.jpg

groot_1116599114Toyota_Paseo_%283%29.jpg

I like mirrors and clear doors on red one :drool: How he tint head lights?

Anybody knows how many paseos MK2 was produced?

Welcome to TOC!

Sorry for the late hello, ive been up to my eyeballs in work!!

Nice seo btw and that orange one has been featured in quite a few mags and i love it!

Welcome to TOC!

Nice seo btw and that orange one has been featured in quite a few mags and i love it!

Hello Matt!Your Paseo just excellent! :thumbsup:

Where to get clear side repeaters? :unsure:

hi all,im new to this site,own a 1994 cynos 2 months now,finding it very hard to get mods.that red paseo is something else!!

Welcome to TOC!

Hello Matt!Your Paseo just excellent! :thumbsup:

Where to get clear side repeaters? :unsure:

welcome to the site. you have a nice paseo, yoren :)

you can make your side repeaters clear yourself ;) just screw them off your car, and use a pare of clippers to break the orange cover inside the lamp in parts. i've made a how-to in dutch. will translate it later today and post it on the site.

also, the (orange) airintake, you can make that any color you like, yourself :)

just go to your local paintshop, and ask the worker there how you can give the plastic such as your airintake (or interior parts, like your mid-console they are the same kind of plastic, a fat saturated plastic, don't know how else to explain in english) and they'll get some paint, and plastic primer. with the plastic primer you have to "treat" your plastic parts, in this case your airintake, so that the paint will stick on the plastic, since the plastic is as i tried to describe above, a fat saturated plastic, it won't absorb the paint. and the paint will simply not stick, and you won't ever get it properly painted.

i'm doing the same thing with my airintake right now. it's drying in the garage at this moment. it's very easy to do, and looks great under the hood :)

as for the side repeaters, i'll post the how-to later on today.

greets, yordi

yordi

you can make your side repeaters clear yourself ;) just screw them off your car, and use a pare of clippers to break the orange cover inside the lamp in parts. i've made a how-to in dutch. will translate it later today and post it on the site.
Great!Thanx!
also, the (orange) airintake, you can make that any color you like, yourself  :)

just go to your local paintshop, and ask the worker there how you can give the plastic such as your airintake (or interior parts, like your mid-console they are the same kind of plastic, a fat saturated plastic, don't know how else to explain in english) and they'll get some paint, and plastic primer. with the plastic primer you have to "treat" your plastic parts, in this case your airintake, so that the paint will stick on the plastic, since the plastic is as i tried to describe above, a fat saturated plastic, it won't absorb the paint. and the paint will simply not stick, and you won't ever get it properly painted.

It's not a problem to paint it in orange or any other color.Problem is I did not have this airintake! :lol::rolleyes:

298819414377b8d1365bb.jpg

they are standard with my paseo gt.

we've been looking for these in holland also, since the non gt models (<-'96) don't have these foglights, but so far no luck on those black parts that keep the "cateyes" in place. only the toyota dealer can provide these so far. that is, without any adjusting in your frontbumper ofcourse.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links