Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo...

Caz SR

Well I've seen my first two Aygos on the road this week. It's taken a while, but finally spotted some! :)

I must admit, the one I saw this morning was quite nippy!

Has anyone else seen many on the road? :)

Well other than one parked on the road outside the Toyota dealers in Harlech which doesn't really count, I've seen one Ice Blue version many times around here.

Still to see one in Chilli Red or Carbon Quartz, both of which look great in photos, I must say. :yes:

You get lots of people pointing when you drive one (well i assume it's at the car !)

I've had about a dozen people come up and talk to me about it - most common line is ''Hi mate - is that the new Yaris then '' :D :D

Bahh! The new Yaris?! Hehe you should just humour them and say 'Yes, yes it is." Fools! :lol:

Hehehe.

So far I've seen an Ice Blue and Black one :thumbsup:

Spotted a Chilli Red Aygo with a personal plate outside Maplins Milton Keynes store a couple of weekends a(y)go...................looked very smart.............anyone on here? :group-cuddles:

Seen two carbon quartz ones that I can remember but that was at least two weeks ago, maybe longer!! Don't see that many of them here at all, it's a bit like Yarii too - don't see many of them either but I put it down to being 12 miles at least each way between two Toyota Dealers.

I'm the proud owner of an Aygo Sport in Carbon Quartz and have still yet to see an Aygo on the road. Do they exist ? I did see a red one parked in a car park but thats it !

The Toyota dealer was right when they said I would be driving a very exclusive car

there are two 107s on my street and a blue one around the corner, 66.6% of them are 2 tronics, common as muck! :rolleyes: aygoes? none of them spotted in this town yet! B) (about twenty miles to a Toyota agent, two hundred yards to a Pug agent)

Saw a 107 in Chester yesterday. Looked nice.

Like an Aygo with the wrong badges on it. ;)

Just after 8am this morning I near to work and saw a car coming towards me, took me a few secs to realise it was an Aygo in Ice Blue!! First One!!

Saw my first aygo today - it was the carbon quartz colour - didnt look all that nice but think it was a bit dirty to be honest - thats expected at this time of year, cant believe i havent seen more !

• 2 weeks later...

just saw one parked on my road, a red one, aygo model 5 doors looked like it was from colchester, didn't want to get my aygo sport out the garage as it would look stupid with its dented passenger side.

I have seen one of the top gear aygo's all painted up in it's blue stripes driving around, but I suppose I do only live about six miles from the top gear airfield.... :D