Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

We're Getting Our Xbox 360.....

Demonic Angel

If anyone wants one, I've got an xbox 360 sat right in front of me.

Mmmmmmmmm green box :lol:

We are going really selling it tho, and I'm open to sensible offers before it goes on egay..... :D

Is is the core console or the deluxe one?

I'll offer you £209.99 for the core or £279.99 for the deluxe because thats what they retail for!

Thats about as sensible as you can get.... :lol: Considering its already had one lady owner aswell! ;)

We dont want the core one btw, so if it is, I dont want it! :lol:

We are going really selling it tho, and I'm open to sensible offers before it goes on egay..... :D

I'll offer you £209.99 for the core or £279.99 for the deluxe because thats what they retail for!

Thats about as sensible as you can get.... :lol: Considering its already had one lady owner aswell! ;)

Get yourself a new pair of shoes ...... £600 on eBay at the mo :thumbsup: !

I'll just wait like everybody else (I call it stupid and not jumping on the bandwagon like everybody else)!

yep - supply and demand...

microsoft have purposely reduced supply to increase demand... so when any turn up, they go...

me, i dont care, i'll wait, infact, ill wait for the PS3 ;)

Get yourself a new pair of shoes ...... £600 on eBay at the mo :thumbsup: !

I'll just wait like everybody else (I call it stupid and not jumping on the bandwagon like everybody else)!

Hey, fact of the matter is, I'm sure Rach wants more than that, but to me, thats a sensible offer and if she turns it down, then I'll wait - but I'm not paying any more than the RRP - they're good, but they arent worth more than that! ;)

People are now selling 360 Boxes on eBay :D :D :D

They are clearly stating that they are empty boxes on the description, one american must not have read properly as they payed $611 for an empty box, they tried to get a refund but where told where to jump lol

yep - supply and demand...

microsoft have purposely reduced supply to increase demand... so when any turn up, they go...

me, i dont care, i'll wait, infact, ill wait for the PS3 ;)

Ahmen to dat ma brotha from anotha motha :thumbsup: :D

We don't have domestic e-stores here, so they're in the shops. I've even seen one store offering the full version for 379 euros as a special offer from 419 euros (yes, euros).

Mind you, the xbox I have stillhas some miles in it , there aren't any games to really make the 360 worthwhile, and now that Microsoft is again employing predatory pricing (a loss of approx. $125 on each unit -- who can compete with that), I may rather buy Sony to stop what has happened with operating systems happening with games consoles.

Em, its gotta pay for our car (clutch is slipping and needs to be replaced asap) :(

Looks like its going to go on eBay with a few bits that you cant buy in the shops (limited editon fascias that were only given to journalists and other bits I've acquired at work.....). As long as it pays for itself and the clutch, we'll be happy :)

I don't get it? :wacko:

Now when I was a kid lol, does anyone have a nintendo timeout fireman game where you has to catch the people being thrown from the hospital (oh just found one on eBay $169au :eek:)oh well that'll teach me for offloading my rubbish to the charity shop(was a cool game though), little things for little minds ;)

Bahhh you can stick you X boxes... I want the new AIBO :D

I had one of the first PS2s in the UK... I happened to be on holiday in hong kong the week it was launched in japan... and a few crept other there.. so I bought one... it cost me £300 all in with all the pirate hacks, NTSC-> PAL converters and mains AC adaptor... back home in the UK they were selling for £800!!!!!

Why on earth did I not sell it???? :crybaby:

Update!

We have finally got our 360! :thumbsup:

No thanks to Play, they still havent sent us one - its all down to Richs mate, who had one and sold it to him....

Its really cooooool! :D :D :D

Project Gotham Racing 3 is a very good game indeed! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links