Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello And Intro From A Newbie

Fitze

Hi, I'm a new member on this forum, those of you who are members of the MkIV Supra forum will know me as Simon.

I'd just like to say that this seems a really friendly bunch of people and I look forward to meeting some of you at some time.

My cars are a Mk3 Supra Turbo and a MkIV Supra TT GZ Aerotop.

Hiya buddy, friendly, us, no were a bunch of :censor: :lol::lol::lol:

No were alright, get a bit silly sometimes and have to take a lot of what's said with a pinch of salt but we all try to be as helpful as we can....

Welcome to the club matey 2 amazing cars you have there, would be good to see you at some meets, there aren't enough Supra's around these days.

You coming to JAE this year ?

Hey...whats this mark IV Supra forum then eh?? hmmmmmm??

Rhaines- what do you mean "Theres not enough supras??" unbelievable!! Keep em unique please!! Except for everyone here, obviously ;)

SG you know what I mean, we don't want to many but a couple more would be lurvely....

How can you say unique, how much more unique do you want, cutom paint, bodykit etc etc etc :D :D :D

to right :D

SG you know what I mean, we don't want to many but a couple more would be lurvely....

How can you say unique, how much more unique do you want, cutom paint, bodykit etc etc etc :D :D :D

well yeah...true....to be honest if I saw another one that looked like mine I'd cry. Or perhaps pull the driver outta their car and have words :o Mind you, theres no such thing as TO unique!! :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to the club, i'm a newbie too, dont worry you'll soon settle in, they are really a nice bunch.

:D

Hiya Simon, don't take the credit for the MKIII, its your wifes :D

Welcome to the club Simon,nice to see you have friends over here as well :unsure:

Are you going to the big one at JAE?

Hiya Simon, don't take the credit for the MKIII, its your wifes :D

nws25 - No offence taken. B)

She may drive it but I pay for it. Actually she would like a mk4, that means I'll have to upgrade mine to stay ahead.

Funny thing happened once when she was driving mine, she overtook her mother at a very high speed. When we got home I got the blame :( until I pointed out who was actually driving :D

To everyone else. Thanks for the warm welcome, I can't do JAE as I'll be on holiday at the time.

Simon

hi mate and welcome...........should get them down to JAE could have all the supra's there.......mkii mkiii and mkiv that would make a good photo :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links