Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It Only Happens To Me

Catz Tatz

Evening all, and how gutted am i,

Well ive been spraying my gen5 gt4 up over the last 3 days.

Solid black basecoat and laquer on bonnet, roof, boot and spoiler for my airbrushing background, still deciding on design :wacko:

the rest of the car in Toyota yellow mica, it looks top draw, its a milky smooth yellow with a fine silver metalic in it, B)

Well i got it all built up, buffed, waxed and no touch up, now i was ready to do a few miles but had to lock, i parked her up and my work partner drove a fooookin Landcruiser into my passenger side back quarter, only doing about 3 mph into the oven, as youll understand i was :ffs: :crybaby:.

So i hopped skipped and jumped over the landcruiser and understandably gripped my partner out, are you fooookin blind :censor: head, i didnt see it was that close, and the bumpers are wider than i thought, i told him that wasnt good enough, bop, bop and blood, now i feel guilty and i am going solo, i have popped the dint out but theres about 10 scratches and no damage to the landcruiser, i will have to put filler on a panel that didnt need it.

thanx for listening to my bit ching. pictures will be on tomoz defo.

I AM GUTTED..........CAT

I feel your pain mate.  :(

He is a stopid man.

My pain will be eased when im rollin,

What you think of colour choice?

I feel your pain mate.  :(

He is a stopid man.

My pain will be eased when im rollin,

What you think of colour choice?

It sounds like its going to be very nice cant wait to see it.

You and Karma supra need to drown your sorrows together. He had a run in (Ooops. bad choice of wording there :ph34r: ) with a 4x4. :yes: