Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Cover

GIDDLEPIN

If youve got a shiny engine and a very secure garage then i can understand ;) it but for me it would make the car look too 'fussy' if ya get me? Being able to see all the bits on display, i like clean lines and things tucked away neatly - but thats just me! :)

Nice for a show car though ;)

Like the engine cover and the interior is sweet! The interior is not overdone by the looks of it either, its just neat and tidy! :drool::thumbsup:

ah yeah well spotted, didnt see the suede!! I really like that interior alot from what we can see

are there slits in the glass? where does the air escape? the point of having the slits in the oem hood was for hot air to move out of the engine bay.

I quite like the idea of a clear hood, but my critisism about this one (apart from the lack of vents) is it looks a bit shapeless. I mean, it's just a flat piece of perspex cut to shape, I think it needs to be mounled to the original design.

I was looking on the guy's web site. Total respect to him, he has COMPLETELY rebuilt the car having stripped it down to a bare Shell, and I mean a bare Shell, even the wiring looms came out. The car is 100% rust free and mint.

I was going to post up more pics but I clicked the wrong button and all my efforts went down the drain so you can go on the web site yourselves and look at the hundreds of photos.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links