Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Downloadable Service Manuals

Roytoner

star player :thumbsup: been looking for one of these for ages... gonna get my nieghbour to dl for me as soon as its available again :)

well found :thumbsup:

Fantastic find there. :thumbsup:

Downloaded the MR2 one earlier and it's brilliant (all 1500 pages of it).

I think they're the USA manuals? The one I downloaded covers the MR2 with 3S-GTE and 3S-FE engines, though of course apart from that most of it will be relevant to my n/a car.

I guess there's probably another manual that does cover the 3S-GE engine? Anyone know which other (if any) USA model had the 3S-GE engine?

Fantastic find there.  :thumbsup:

Downloaded the MR2 one earlier and it's brilliant (all 1500 pages of it).

I think they're the USA manuals?  The one I downloaded covers the MR2 with 3S-GTE and 3S-FE engines, though of course apart from that most of it will be relevant to my n/a car.

I guess there's probably another manual that does cover the 3S-GE engine?  Anyone know which other (if any) USA model had the 3S-GE engine?

None of em. They only had the early 3s-gte and the 2.2 litre 5s-fe. Celicas had the 3s-ge in the gt model so you could possibly find a haynes or similar (or D/L the celica manual). That would add to what you have and cover the engine side of things.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pdf of the 3S-GE engine manual for the Celica since this is the only Manual Toyota have for this engine. I bought the paperback version on eBay..then destroyed it to scan it into pdf format. I have since had it re-bound.

One of these days I will set up a website to host it online, meanwhile if anyone needs a particular page let me know and I can isolate it and email.

Bob

Bob

• 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get an Owner's Manual (rather than a service guide) for a Mark 2 (1994)?

Either a download or a physical copy, I don't mind!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links