Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Fast 2 Furious

dj_davo

watched it at the flicks last night,...is it just me, or does everyone want to drive really fast on the way home from the cinema? :P

on the way home from 2F2F, nope it's an MR2 thing you want ot drive like that all of the time :D :D :D

Welcome to owning an MR2 and having to learn self-constraint :D

watched it at the flicks last night,...is it just me, or does everyone want to drive really fast on the way home from the cinema? :P

I thought it was just me!!!

Holding the steering wheel at an agressive angle, moving the gear stick quicker.... feeling the rear end twitch on the round-about. **pretend u have NOS**

Funny the Nova/Corsa/Astra thing was mentioned.. I came out of the Cinema with my girlfriend(ex now) and got into my Mister Two.. watching all the gimps get into their fester popular plus with alloys.. it made me laugh.. there was even a Corsa with mising front and rear bumpers.. prob about to get a kit fitted (prob Jappy looking). You could spot the chaps that went to see that film.. just from their cars.

Driving out of the UCI cinema carpark in an imported MR2 felt very good. I booted it a bit too.. oh the roar my car makes.

LONG LIVE THE JAPPY CAR!

I thought it was just me!!!

Holding the steering wheel at an agressive angle, moving the gear stick quicker.... feeling the rear end twitch on the round-about. **pretend u have NOS**

Funny the Nova/Corsa/Astra thing was mentioned.. I came out of the Cinema with my girlfriend(ex now) and got into my Mister Two.. watching all the gimps get into their fester popular plus with alloys.. it made me laugh.. there was even a Corsa with mising front and rear bumpers.. prob about to get a kit fitted (prob Jappy looking). You could spot the chaps that went to see that film.. just from their cars.

Driving out of the UCI cinema carpark in an imported MR2 felt very good. I booted it a bit too.. oh the roar my car makes.

LONG LIVE THE JAPPY CAR!

Hey,

Talking about UCI in Bracknell, as I came out after watching it I was stuned by the amount of "Bad Boy Racers" :lol: (mainly nova) wheelspinning out of carpark without any tred on their tyres anyway, was astounding. It really made me laugh :lol: . However i did decide to take the long way home though just to feel that speed. But i thought it pretty stupid how police had no probs keepin up to finely tuned evo <_< ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links