Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Been Busy

jaxx

very nice mate :) :thumbsup: good spec!

water cooling rocks ;) silent.... and cold :)

Rob, at this rate you'll be featured in the back of Custom PC with all the unwashed, pimply 15 year olds!

(I'm just a little jealous...)

A

I may be the sad git here :(

case.JPG

AMD64bit 3500+ @ 2.7GHz

Asus A8N SLi Nforce4 Motherboard

1 GB Corsair TwinX PC3200

2x XFX Extreeme Edition 7800GTX in SLi

Tagan 600W Easycon PSU

Creative XF-i FPS Fatal1ty Soundcard

2 x WD Raptor 10k RPM SATA 74Gb In Raid 0

250Gb Spinpoint SATA2

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Logitech G5 mouse

NEC DVD writer

Asus CD writer

And about 12k on 3dmark 05

Rob, whats that water cooling system like? i want one too :)

Rob, at this rate you'll be featured in the back of Custom PC with all the unwashed, pimply 15 year olds!

(I'm just a little jealous...)

A

wow... ill be a god :lol:

chyownster... nice spec mate :drool:

the water cooling is awesome, ive been doing some serious load testing on it, using the prime testers and stuff like that

as a bench mark i ran it on std clock at 3.06 before the rebuild and the temps hit 70.1degrees, thermal lock out is 75! and it was getting a bit unstable!

recently ran the same test and on 3.06 hit 37.3degrees!

OC'ed to 3.94GHz and hit 44.2degrees!

both of them included the g-card added in too, so if the CPU was on the system alone it may b a degree or so lower!

i was a bit of a sceptic on water cooling at first but it has seriously proven itself, highly recommended

and the motherboard is being a bit ghey at the moment! any one know anything about ASUS motherboards?

cheers, :) more to come soon like anouther gig of ram and a dual core amd or the FX 59.

How nosiey is the pump tho, i like a quiet PC even thoug th gfx cards have a thermal knock off or about 120 deg, tey are quiet

its 100% silent mate, only noise it made was when i was priming the system and it had an air bubble stuck inside, soon as it was dislodged i had to keep touching it to check it was running.

used asus all my life mate apart from the abit one that blew up because i wanted to try something new.

Mmmmm water cooling is interesting but a bit in practical for me going to lans etc. Micht make a 2nd Unix rig soon and give it a shot :)

right have a look at thiis, is what ive sent them

I have recently finished a PC using the P4P800 SE Motherboard. On this i have used a P4 Northwood 3.06 CPU.

However on start up on the intial BIOS boot screen i have a message come up saying that a new CPU has been found and to enter and setup the BIOS. After modifying the setup to suit and saving. The BIOS then seems to reset back to default settings.

Rebooting the machine from the Operating System, the same screen will be shown explaining a new CPU has been giving the option of 'F1' Setup new CPU or 'F2' Load default settings and continue.

Regardless of what is done the BIOS will always set back to default settings?

also how do you get on with the ASUS update system and all that? seems a bit head over heals if you ask me <_<

quick spec

BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA,

future stuff

BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA,  system

bit more case modding to tidy the BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA,  up a bit

and not to waste the power on idle, its been setup to Crunch for cancer research when im not using it.

sorry,i`m not a teck head at all, all i seen was BLA, BLA, BLA. i`d be like a 7 year old when it comes to hardware, so how fast is it mister :lol:

right have a look at thiis, is what ive sent them
I have recently finished a PC using the P4P800 SE Motherboard. On this i have used a P4 Northwood 3.06 CPU.

However on start up on the intial BIOS boot screen i have a message come up saying that a new CPU has been found and to enter and setup the BIOS. After modifying the setup to suit and saving. The BIOS then seems to reset back to default settings.

Rebooting the machine from the Operating System, the same screen will be shown explaining a new CPU has been giving the option of 'F1' Setup new CPU or 'F2' Load default settings and continue.

Regardless of what is done the BIOS will always set back to default settings?

also how do you get on with the ASUS update system and all that? seems a bit head over heals if you ask me <_<

Last time I had something like that (on my archaic P4 2.4GHz system) I just went through the whole box, swearing at each connector/memory stick/CMOS/battery in turn and pushing it firmly into the socket... then swearing a bit more to invoke the PC gods of sweariness and good luck... Switched it on and it worked.

Nowadays what would have been a simple matter of checking an error/post code against the manual seems to have become a dark art... Like vehicular electrics! ;)

Just give everything a quick tweak... if you haven't already of course.

I would post my PC's specs but then I'd have to die of embaresment. My laptop buries it too (Inspiron 9100).

Cheers,

Jim

Last time I had something like that (on my archaic P4 2.4GHz system) I just went through the whole box, swearing at each connector/memory stick/CMOS/battery in turn and pushing it firmly into the socket... then swearing a bit more to invoke the PC gods of sweariness and good luck... Switched it on and it worked.

Nowadays what would have been a simple matter of checking an error/post code against the manual seems to have become a dark art... Like vehicular electrics! ;)

Just give everything a quick tweak... if you haven't already of course.

I would post my PC's specs but then I'd have to die of embaresment. My laptop buries it too (Inspiron 9100).

Cheers,

Jim

a good old rant? sounds like a plan

ive already had a go at the Battery and the jumpers for the CMOS but still returned the error :(

will give everything else a nudge!

BTW notice your in mansfield woodhouse, probably see ya round sometime :P

If you're in a MR2 Turbo or Yaris TS, I'll probably be watching you disapear into the distance in front of my diesel. ;)

Hope you get your PC working. It certainly looks and sounds the business.

Cheers,

Jim

If you're in a MR2 Turbo or Yaris TS, I'll probably be watching you disapear into the distance in front of my diesel. ;)

Hope you get your PC working. It certainly looks and sounds the business.

Cheers,

Jim

:lol::lol:

too many buses around here to proceed more than 20mph :wacko:

ill do my best! ill try not to resort to hoofing it round the room like my old one though :P

B)

:D Sweet system matey...although it wont stop me absolutely owning you on bf2

hehehehehehehhehehehehehe

come onto the UK-D server all welcome and total filth mayhem :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links