Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

****yaris Kicks The Ass Of A 206cc*** Pics

johny lucas

I am not in the side of the peugeot but try to

test the YTS against the newly released 206 RC 180.

What about then? would you have the same opinion? :) :)

The Yaris TS is a hardcore hatchback. :D

I dont believe that you can compare these photos and cars.

A friend of mine had a 206cc he pushed really hard when we stopped and get off the car it had a smell of oil burning!!!

Nice pics jonhy can you please post some irl meets that you have been to on the thread that i put on the club meets section :thumbsup:

Come on you euro members please show us your meets that you have been to :thumbsup:

The YTS is a well planted car. Sticks very well and it's quite hard to get into trouble like the poor 206 drivers.... :yes:

My front Bridgestone Potenzas were bald within 14K miles. These Yokos have lasted well and still have a decent amount of tread at 30K miles.

This makes me think that the factory fit Potenzas are a made of a softer rubber compound to aid grip. In the Auto Express YTS review in early 2001 (the one that made up my mind to buy the car), compared to the 206xsi & Ibiza 'sport', the YTS had the narrowest tires but the best grip.

I'm due for a new set of tires in the next few months, I'm looking for a good balance of cost/grip/wear. The Yokos are OK but I think I can do better for the money. Any suggestions?

14k your lucky, at the rear I have P6000's and after 5k they lookas if they need changing already :D

I must not have been driving her right... on the plus side at least they have worn evenly

toyos, 195/50/15

great in wet and dry, mine have done 6 thousand and still got loads left and ive been makin a bit of smoke too.

got them for £38 a corner with valve, fitting etc

I've heard and read great things about the Firestone FH-SZ40's.

There is a german tyre review site with a number of opinions on almost every make and model you can think of.

The FH-SZ40 received the highest score for summer tyres out of all the others available.

See for yourselves. www.reifentest.com

You can translate the page if you need to here: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I know I'll be buying them soon...

In answer to GRAMACAR ´s post

Yeah , the new 180 bhp 206 would be a different story .

In fact it must be lethal as the old one was twitchy enough . i ve heard of many wrecks that involved 206 gti because inexperienced drivers or drivers that try to chuck it around just cant handle them . Not hard to imagine when you consider a 2 litre lump in the front of a car that is only around 900 - 950 KG :o

I have a mate who crashed his 206 GTi.

He said the suspension wasn't on par with the engine...

B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links