Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bugatti Veyron

Tegan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Fidgits

• Bibbs

• Tegan

I agree the Veyron and SLR are not "super cars"

They are a notch higher!

If you built a car with a really long bonnet so you could fit 14 Aygo engines in there it still would not be as powerful as a Veyron.

Makes the Enzo, Ferrari F1 etc. look a bit puny :eek:

Paul.

If you built a car with a really long bonnet so you could fit 14 Aygo engines in there it still would not be as powerful as a Veyron.

Makes the Enzo, Ferrari F1 etc. look a bit puny  :eek:

Paul.

But use 4x S2000 engines (one on each wheel?) and you'd have a 7988cc car with 988 bhp .. NA .. stock ..

The Veyron has torque though Ben ;)

Yeah, the Macca F1 and the Veyron have similar peak power to weight ratios, it's just the much wider power band of the Bugatti which gives it the huge performance advantage.

Paul.

My engine is VERY low on torque (160+ lb/ft) .. but then the car weighs nothing and is a balanced car.

Just with I could justify the expense of a turbo ..

Yeah, the Macca F1 and the Veyron have similar peak power to weight ratios, it's just the much wider power band of the Bugatti which gives it the huge performance advantage.

Paul.

Weight is pretty much out of the equation past 150mph - the reason the veyron has better performance is the 4wd (at lower speeds) and the huge hp comes into play at high speeds.

I reckon it must be a good candidate for the 0-100-0 mph time as well. Read somewhere that it can do 0-120mph in 7.2s, and if it can stop from 250 in 10 seconds, then it should be able to stop from 100 in 3.5s. I'm sure it will give the ultima a close run.

My engine is VERY low on torque (160+ lb/ft) .. but then the car weighs nothing and is a balanced car.

**SLAP**

there you go, justification, turbo it, or i'll slap you again.

the Bugatti Veyron is like Jessica simpson,

both are High maintenance

both are not what you called beautifully

both more no sense, there just tick,

but my god I’d still give my first born to have a ride in/on either of them

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

**SLAP**

there you go, justification, turbo it, or i'll slap you again.

:rolleyes:

It is a triumph for lunacy over common sense, a triumph for man over nature and a triumph for Volkswagen over absolutely every other car maker in the world.

Says it all really. Can't wait to see this. Is it tonight?

I have been waiting for this for years....

simply AWESOME.

I dont like the front grille..... rest of it isnt bad... and yeah its figures are pretty phenomenal... but yeah... dont like the grille lol... she isnt a pretty a beast as some out there... for all her speed and engineering :P

each to their own tho

LOL 1001 BHP and your concerned about the grill? :lol:

Whos gonna care when it flys past or when your the only person within 300 mile radius to own one? :rolleyes:

I dont like the front grille..... rest of it isnt bad... and yeah its figures are pretty phenomenal... but yeah... dont like the grille lol... she isnt a pretty a beast as some out there... for all her speed and engineering :P

each to their own tho

:eek:

I cant believe you commented on the grill

Its 1001BHP, Its fast, Its never been done, Its revolution, it concorde

Its not about looks, its about showing you what can be done

:eek:

I cant believe you commented on the grill

Its 1001BHP, Its fast, Its never been done, Its revolution, it concorde

Its not about looks, its about showing you what can be done

i think it looks really good anyway :yes:

0-60 2.5, 250mph, incredible :drool:

and that rear wing is well cool! :D

Like I said.. its figures are phenomenal..... but when exactly are you going to be able to do this wonderous 250odd mph??

it has a 100litre petrol tank.. that going full whack will emptyin 12mins... its so amusing..

I dont doubt that its a stunning piece of engineering in itself.... but as I also said.. each to their own... I dont like that f*&%ing grille :P LOL

And I find it highly unlikely that anyone around here is going to own one considering the cost implications... give me an Aston any day as a nice driver... you wouldnt want to take that out for fear of something happening to it lol...

you all seem to think im knocking this feat of engineering... im not.. quite the opposite... but I refuse to go all bug eyed over it either :P lol

At the end of the day... its all personal taste no matter what the figures say :P roads in this country are s*&t so probably wouldnt be as nice a ride... and well what with so many speed cameras... you arent gonna get much fun out of it here are ya.... we all moving to the continent? :P hehe

Tbh if you are bothered about fuel consumption then you arnt going to buy a super car are you??

Super cars are fairy tales - they are fantasies, cars that dreams are made of - i dont dream about which roads that i can or cannot drive the car of my dreams on - or speed cameras for that matter - its pure imagination let loose ;)

Can't believe you pay £800000 for one but it really costs £5m!

Thanks to all those Golf/Seat/Audi/Skoda drivers for footing the bill! After all, gotta do something with those excess profits :D

Paul.

it was a point in the mix dearie .... ;) and yes super cars are dreams...

I dont dream about the bugatti.. no no ;) lol... I dream of something with those figures that looks different....more elegant... perhaps more sleek... more agressive... different colour... ;) lol but its all just dreams...

I do however find it funny that everyone jumps down the throat of someone who has a different opinion and defend the bugatti.... lol.. :) makes me giggle

Its a stunning car.... in my dreams I would never be able to own one... but if Im paying that much for a car ;) I want it to be my idea of perfection ;) lol

I do however find it funny that everyone jumps down the throat of someone who has a different opinion and defend the bugatti.... lol.. :) makes me giggle

World against JJ again? :rolleyes:

I think 'dearie' that we were simply pointing out that its a car unlike any other - it cant be judged by 'normal' criteria , everyone defends something that they think is good , after all were allowed to love it just as much as your allowed not to ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links