Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Failte!

CAMSHAFT

Just wondering is there any more of us around, I tell ya we will take over :lol: , so if ye have any suggestion of thing to do well, post it up. So if ya like to tell who you are and where you from. So ill start I’m Robbie and I’m in Kildare.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaris30

• irishmac

• Bizarra

• emma321

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

im barry and im in belfast, and camshaft, your yaris looks nearly identical to mine, look under barryflood22 (the garage), but its been changed slightly since den

• 2 weeks later...

any meets planned?

im coming over in the summer with the soop. going to try and meet a few other mkiv out there the same time. might be a chance for a large toyota/lexus meet in the emerald isle?

what do u peeps think????

baz

what kinda thinks would ye like? maybe something simple to start off with maybe meet up somewhere for a Pint and a chat, maybe athlone? well it is the centre, not to far for most of us i know its a bit far for you barry, so i`m open to suggestion :yes:

Hey

im kinda new to it so im Ruairi from Dublin.

id go for a meet if your doing it. have to see about the days though.

here is my cars 95 levin bz-g with an induction kit only have it about 2 months.

anyone know where i can get parts??

My Car

have alot planed for it. next is lowering

• 2 weeks later...

id be up for most places. but id say somewhere central! midlands say like millingar or something just since im sure there are a few of us spread about the place.

so whats yous recon? time and place is all thats needed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cool to see someone is up for it think we might need more than jsut 3 thought. lol

as for mullingar. that was jsut a sujestions i say just somewhere in the midlands that is kinda central to everyone.

any sujestions guys??

well. david from longford. driving 02 corolla and havin nightmare modding as very short supply of decent mods. why not go to a cruise and meet there? get some decent stickers drawn up to advertise and get more members registered??

• 2 weeks later...

tyrellspass ??

Westmeath me thinks.

Heres the spiel:

1128. Tyrrellspass

The tidiest town in Westmeath and a National Tidy Town winner. This area was in the barony of Fartullagh and was ruled over by the Anglo-Norman family of Tyrrell until Cromwellian times. The village gets its name from Capt. Richard Tyrrell, who, at the head of a small Irish force, annihilated a large Elizabethan army at a pass north of the village in 1597. A Tyrrell Castle still stands at the West end of the village. Erected in the 15th century, it houses an antique shop and restaurant. The village was laid out as a crescent around the central green in the late18th century, by the Countess of Belvedere.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

im garry,from the north off ireland

i run a website from all over ireland for toyota corolla twincams - www.irishcoupes.com

think a few off us would be prepared to make the trip to a meet/show..

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering is there any more of us around, I tell ya we will take over :lol: , so if ye have any suggestion of thing to do well, post it up. So if ya like to tell who you are and where you from. So ill start I’m Robbie and I’m in Kildare.

im owen from drogheda a meet sounds like good fun

• 1 month later...