Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Failte!

CAMSHAFT

Hi,

I'm Dom from Monaghan,

I am A 1994 Curren St206 owner (well I will be when it arrives from Japan),

Currently driving a 1996 Honda Prelude 2.2I, which I love, but customs want a fortune to reg it here so I am going to sell it, and import the Curren.

Unfortunately I havent worked out how to put in photos of Curren, copy and paste doesnt seem to work on this site :help::help:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaris30

• irishmac

• Bizarra

• emma321

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I'm Dom from Monaghan,

Currently driving a 1996 Honda Prelude 2.2I, which I love, but customs want a fortune to reg it here so I am going to sell it (any offfers?), and import the Curren.

Unfortunately I havent worked out how to put in photos of Curren, copy and paste doesnt seem to work on this site :help::help: java script:emoticon(':censor:', 'smid_7')

:censor:

Would like some sort of meet up, mybrother has a twin cam corolla.

post-29994-1153177034_thumb.jpg

post-29994-1153177270_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I'm Dom from Monaghan,

Currently driving a 1996 Honda Prelude 2.2I, which I love, but customs want a fortune to reg it here so I am going to sell it, and import the Curren.

Unfortunately I havent worked out how to put in photos of Curren, copy and paste doesnt seem to work on this site :help::help:

Hi, there is a good video and image hosting site called photobucket.com which seems to work quite well. Its free to join and what you do is upload photos from your computer to this site and then click on the img section which will be listed under your photo, then copy and paste this into your post.

Im new to this myself but it works for me :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

hey guys

i know i havent been on for a while. but thought i better stick my neck back in again.

so has there been any movment on the meet yet? i was at one recently in england for celice GT4's http://www.gt4dc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php...&highlight= had a great time and i defo think we should have a day or a weekend somewhere. i dont mean to have a burn out or anything we dont need the gards on our ***** or anything, but to talk and see eachothers cars. iwas thinking, dont know how any of you would feel about it.. but what about a track day in mondello? http://www.mondello.ie/one.php?page=track_cars i mean i know its 300 for the full day on the tracck but sure we only have to go for the afternoon dont we. and we can race and whatever else there.

so whos interested? well get the numbers then well sort out days to do it that suit everyone. ok??

so let me know if your up for it then

• 3 months later...

rite lads,

Im forde from portadown, i drive a yaris :thumbsup:

I notice that noone has posted in this thread for a few months, so its time to resurrect it!

Im totally up for some sort of meet, it would be mad craic!

• 1 month later...

howeyas :) im joe from wicklow town,av a 02 corolla tsport,id be up for a meet at the weekends too!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Paul from kildare, here new to this too, would have been up for a meet if i hadn't piloted a hedge seekin missile the other night, sob!

• 4 weeks later...

hiya. bit late but just found this thread when i was doing a search! im emma from mayo and am Driving a Toyota Curren at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Im Gareth and im from Wicklaa and i drive an ST185 GT4 Celica which i imported myself,

My car needs a bit of repair work (Cheers Dublin Bus) coz some of their drivers cant see celicas in Broad

daylight with hazards on and parked up on a path..

luckely its only the front right wing panel to be replaced..getting my wheels sprayed black also :P

a meet sounds like a savage idea..an organised B+B run..a convoy of us meets somewhere,heads off, grabs a place to kip..go out on the ***** and boast about our motors and that kinda stuff and convoy back the next day hehe

• 3 months later...
Im Gareth and im from Wicklaa and i drive an ST185 GT4 Celica which i imported myself,

My car needs a bit of repair work (Cheers Dublin Bus) coz some of their drivers cant see celicas in Broad

luckely its only the front right wing panel to be replaced..getting my wheels sprayed black also :P

a meet sounds like a savage idea..an organised B+B run..a convoy of us meets somewhere,heads off, grabs a place to kip..go out on the ***** and boast about our motors and that kinda stuff and convoy back the next day hehe

jack & I would consider coming over to join you for that sort of meet if it was maybe two nights away or there abouts. We'd take the compressor and let it do what it's best at on rural Irish roads. We did that with a normally aspirated T Sport Corolla a couple of years back. The car seemed to like it. English roads are no challenge for the most part. You really have to look to find interesting B roads in some regions.

• 2 weeks later...

jack & I would consider coming over to join you for that sort of meet if it was maybe two nights away or there abouts. We'd take the compressor and let it do what it's best at on rural Irish roads. We did that with a normally aspirated T Sport Corolla a couple of years back. The car seemed to like it. English roads are no challenge for the most part. You really have to look to find interesting B roads in some regions.

well gareth david here from mayo. theres a toyota dealership up here that gets genuine patrs for imports. i know this because i got parts for my last car AE111 levin and a curren. only problem is there pricey. hope it helps.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Folks, I'm Victor from Balbriggan. Car is A Corolla Executive GL. There were a few posts & pics In Corolla section recently. Haven't managed to get my Pics up yet.

I would be one of the more mature (age wise :crutchy: :lol: ) members of TOC & have been a member for a few years now.

I didn't come across this section till just now. I had a posting in General Discussions a week or so ago trying to find out how many of us there were with a view to a meet. There was one voter - me :crybaby: Where were yiz all ?

There was some talk of one in Irish Meets section. Think talk is all it was. Has there ever been a meet, yet?

I think that General Discussions might be the place to get it started. Obviously I'd be up for it :clap:

• 2 months later...

well lads karl here from co. carlow thought i'd bump up the irish section a bit let people know its here i work in dublin most days so do a fair bit of travellin which the se is ideal for imo keep me posted on any meets happening on the island and i'll try my best to make them :thumbsup:

im damien and im from kildare

drive a soarer

was going to sugest a rolling road day the meath/dublin area if there was interest ?

• 2 weeks later...

im mary-anne from wexford! :D anything planned for us irish toc???

Welcome, Mary Anne. I hope you enjoy our club. The best craic is usually over in General Discussions. Chat about anything, as long as it is kept reasonably family friendly :lol:

I''m afraid you have just missed a meet. We have been trying for several years to get one off the ground, & finally, last Sunday it happened in Gosford Park , in N. Ireland. If you click on Irish Meets , you will get the gist of it.

It would be nice to have one more centrally situated, which would suit ALL Irish members.

Having succeeded once, you never know. Keep checking in.

Welcome, Mary Anne. I hope you enjoy our club. The best craic is usually over in General Discussions. Chat about anything, as long as it is kept reasonably family friendly :lol:

I''m afraid you have just missed a meet. We have been trying for several years to get one off the ground, & finally, last Sunday it happened in Gosford Park , in N. Ireland. If you click on Irish Meets , you will get the gist of it.

It would be nice to have one more centrally situated, which would suit ALL Irish members.

Having succeeded once, you never know. Keep checking in.

ahh thats a shame!! well hopefully there will be another soon enough :D :D thanks :D

Hi all,ken from Dublin.94 Celica,was involved with Subaru for while,,love to get a few Irish meets together,so if anyone has any ideas,just say when.

post-63760-1218230885_thumb.jpg

post-63760-1218230954_thumb.jpg