Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Electric Packs On Uk Models...

__Nick__

Have I just confused myself, or have i read before that the cars with full electrics are import models?

Just i've spotted a few in adtrader that say they are a uk car with - "full electric pack".

Could someone please put me right?

Do you mean all the various features like Air Conditioning / Climate Control, PAS, ABS, Folding electric mirrors etc?

If so, I've read in several places that these were only available as standard on import models as an entire package (although these could all have been optionals on the UK model for all I know ;)) but I guess it depends on whether you're talking about the Mk1 vs Mk2, and which revision.

Don't take my word for it though, I'm a newbie. I'll be quiet now :bye:

Cheers!

Sorry i've taken so long to reply,

Its something thats kinda confused me, i'm trying to buy a decent, low mileage mr2 for cheap (obviously bit difficult!) - and a few of the cars i've seen advertised had simply (full electric pack) advertised - i presumed that meant ps, ew, em etc, but really amn't at all sure! :s (yeah i'm uselessly new at this)

Was meaning the mk2 aswell, just wondering if anyone could shine a light on that for me!? :crybaby:

There is no "full electric pack" ..

Stock shouls have ABS, PAS, windows, mirrors .. some early cars done have PAS/ABS as I think it was an option.

Imported "GT"s came with folding mirrors and steering fogs as standard, the "GT-S" as an option. UK cars didn't.

This is the kinda thing i was meaning!.....

"K reg. 75000 miles, real head turner, 17 Wolfrace alloys, 180 bhp, MoT until June 06, taxed, full electric pack, air con, Cat 1alarm & immobiliser, immaculate condition"

Seen it on a lot of adverts and its been confusing me! So if its a uk car claiming this kinda thing, you think they mean it has power steering etc? Jus gonna phone the next random who advertises n ask them lol.

usual sales blurb meaning it's got mirrors/windows ..

Next one ask if it has the stereo amps, steering fogs and electronic folding mirrors (and also ask about the eletric heated seats and eletric t-bars to really take the mic)

thee, am sure that would go down a treat! tis a stressful game this car hunting. Its begining to annoy! Any1 jus wanna give me theirs for xmas? :)

thee, am sure that would go down a treat! tis a stressful game this car hunting. Its begining to annoy! Any1 jus wanna give me theirs for xmas? :)

Give me some money in a box and it's a deal .. (and no, not a fiver)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links