Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hehe Im On Google Image Search

Leeky

just put leeky into google image search and on the second page there are two pictures of me standing next to my old white supra :D

I love the fact that TOC is one of the first pages that comes up when you do a google search for most toyota things :D

yea theres a fair few toc members on there, ive found both myslef, and mr canavan on there, along with our cars, cant say pic of me is very flattering, i blame lee for this.. i turn around to see him poiting a camera at my face :ffs:

"Karma Supra" brings up a piccy of my daily driver as no.3 image...

there was a time when typing "mkiii supra" bought my black TT up as image no. 3 too....

What, in the name of all things holy, is this :eek:Clicky

And who is this?

AlanBradley.gif

mpact Forum made me think about the choices I've made,

both good and bad. I have learned that I can turn bad choices around. I don't want to end up in jail for drugs or violence. It gave me more confidence in making good choices. It also helped me to be kinder to people. If Tariq's father can be kind and forgive Tony for taking his son's life, then I can stop picking on other kids.

I learned a lot from my experience with the Tariq Khamisa Foundation. They really made me strive and try to reach my goals. They helped me to believe more in myself, and that I can do anything to reach my dreams when I put my mind to it."

Alan Bradley, age 14

8th Grade

Um, right...

Source

All the rest are me though...

A

I'm glad its helped you Al.... we dont want you to turn to drugs and violence either mate... :yes::lol:

I have to say though.... I thought you were a tad older than 14..... :lol:

well the worst picture of me comes up. same time as charlies was taken. it only comes up as a small pic cos i managed to get the main one removed :P

if i type in my name all i get is cams, but if you type in Turbo Yaris or HKS Yaris in Images or Web you get my car :lol:

great aint it. :D

i always put dj_davo in for a laugh, to impress the friends. B)

the whole first page is TOC. MR2OC, and various music forums im a member of, and images brings up 3 of last february i took in the snow, but 1 pretender who definitely isn't me! :eek:

try putting your whole name - dot com, or net etc.

always interesting.

Heheh.... put 'JaydanWilde' in and all you get is Skye and my old avatar.. and some random pic I think I took at a northern meet once

PMSL :lol: ..put tegan in google image search and i found out....i have my own park!

Check the link: Tegans park!

Didnt find any of me but there were loads of tegan and sara the canadian rock band - spun me out because my best friend is called sarah!

also found a piccy of tegan and asha - although its not defo not us from here - unless asha has turned into a monk overnight! :unsure::lol:

Also some cute cats called tegan on there - and some blokes! :blink:

always thought tegan was a girls name! :wacko:

:D :D :D

Search Ryan Toyota and look at the second line No's 1 & 2 :D :D :D

JAE '03 photo and not very flattering :D

memories :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links