Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Headunit

luna985

Just wondering where a new headunit would go? I have one to fit and was wondering where the connections are (excuse my poor knowledge on these things).

dsc006806qp.th.jpg

Just wondering where a new headunit would go?  I have one to fit and was wondering where the connections are (excuse my poor knowledge on these things).

dsc006806qp.th.jpg

Top one :thumbsup:

You could fit it either location. I've moved mine from the Pod on the top of the dash to the other position so I could locate gauges in the Pod. Here's a thread that might help you to remove/replace your head unit CLICKY

My car is still standard (unlike picture I used!). I suppose the next question is where are the connections for fitting a new HU? Are the wires to connect to at the top or the bottom?

On mine they were at the top and had to be extended to get them to reach to the head unit in it's new location

On mine they were at the top and had to be extended to get them to reach to the head unit in it's new location

Sounds like a tricky job to do - I am thinking of getting a professional in.

Sounds like a tricky job to do - I am thinking of getting a professional in.

I pm'd you earlier. I think the pre facelift had the main connections at the top. If you have the facelifted one, then u should be able to fit in either.

Just wondering where a new headunit would go?  I have one to fit and was wondering where the connections are (excuse my poor knowledge on these things).

dsc006806qp.th.jpg

all you need to do is remove the stock h/u then remove stock cage.

replace new cage and conect wireing blocks, it's as easy as that, once new h/u is in place push untill you hear a click that means h/u is now secure in cage.

keep keys safe as you will need them if you need to take h/u out again. :thumbsup: