Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Vs Civic Esi

cmarshall

Nice one, i race them aswell, started off in junior tkm, got 2 gillard tkm's now

Cool! I couldnt afford to run Max, never mind two classes!

Where do you race? you do clubbies or S1?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cmarshall

• admanirv

• zebidi

• earpl

Do clubs mostly and southern champs, done a few S1's before. Damn this is drifting off topic so badly. Gotta beat civic gotta beat civic :D

Do clubs mostly and southern champs, done a few S1's before. Damn this is drifting off topic so badly. Gotta beat civic gotta beat civic  :D

Nice, ill let you get back on topic then :P

Personally i think it'd be very close with the Civic, give it a go and see! :D

I'd say you'd beat it but if you drive like a girl you've no chance! :thumbsup:

And what if he does beat you? Big deal, just get a few more mods done and challenge him again! :)

Nitrous with 50bhp jets ;)

350quid and youll be laughing, for the short while you use it i doubt youll get any problems. dont tell him youve got it and then flog it when youve owned him ;)

Rotax max

Ahh rite, thought it might be with you sayin 90mph but no gears :D

Im in TKM myself :thumbsup:

i atually used to race karts too, only cadet ones. was at a spot called "rowrah" dont know if you've heard of it. I had a DAT make, i looked at one the other month with this fella, he says the brought all sort of new rules and regualtions after i stopepd this was 10 year ago though! i noticed front and side bumpers etc, and drive mech changed. Plus i used to start it myself, you can do that either.

ah memories

is the 1.6 esi civic the single cam 16v? the one with the long long engines? some rover gtis have those, they arent that quick. you should have him no problem.

back seats and spare wheel out chris :)

and another note the EK9 civic type-r (bubblebutt type-r) is vloody quick as foooooooook dam thing makes all scoobys sweat!!

p.s found this

http://www.dragtimes.com/Honda-Civic-Timeslip-3725.html

do take in mind though 100cc more and older car, responds better to mods. and end of day, its a honda, race not economy

its the single overhead cam but its only got the induction kit and cherry bomb, the 17's must slow it down!

its the single overhead cam but its only got the induction kit and cherry bomb, the 17's must slow it down!

you'll kill it. dont worry about it, not worth worrying about. those single cam stupid honda engines are pokeless. slow like a knackered turtle.

what i hate is this idiot in a sohc honda engine (like that one down ur bit) rover gti. he cant touch me :D

p.s Go chris, go chris co chris GO!

if not call me and i'll sort im out at the pod. can he go to rotorstock though? i still have knightmares about the pod and its queing.

I will make him go hes in australia for a month so got a chance to do a secret de cat, the reason i need to beat him as hes really after my mrs so he needs a thrashing and after what hes been saying to her (even from australia) a good slap :D

I will make him go hes in australia for a month so got a chance to do a secret de cat, the reason i need to beat him as hes really after my mrs so he needs a thrashing and after what hes been saying to her (even from australia) a good slap  :D

lol well, if its mrs fighting then get your de-cat. did wonders for my performance. twas great, indescribable. you'll love it. plus it should make your fuji sound a lot better.

and anyway, if your mrs likes you then she wont care who has faster car. if she leave you for him then it really proves your worth lol

just kidding chris. :group-cuddles:

If some tw*t was after my misses and had been calling/texting her in the way you imply, id take him to the track then get outta the car and chin him. You make it sound like fast & furious... "Let's settle this on the track..." Dum-Dum-Daaarrrr!!

Crikey, it's an older, heavier car, it may be close, but im saying a win is easy. If you're as good a driver as you boast to be. Car's aren't karts believe it or not. They are affected far more by other factors such as wind or weight.

If some tw*t was after my misses and had been calling/texting her in the way you imply, id take him to the track then get outta the car and chin him. You make it sound like fast & furious... "Let's settle this on the track..." Dum-Dum-Daaarrrr!!

Crikey, it's an older, heavier car, it may be close, but im saying a win is easy. If you're as good a driver as you boast to be. Car's aren't karts believe it or not. They are affected far more by other factors such as wind or weight.

:D :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol just want to humiliate him, he thinks his car his more than it is. I cant touch him my mrs would think bad of me and got the slight problem that hes in australia for a month.

lol just want to humiliate him, he thinks his car his more than it is. I cant touch him my mrs would think bad of me and got the slight problem that hes in australia for a month.

Borrow somebody else TS of here and scare the :censor: out of him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your have to take all the stickers of first :lol::lol::lol:

seriously, you want to beat him and don't care of cost? some simple stuff that you know abut; header, sports cat and why not get it chipped at the same time? chip will add 10-12hp dependant on what mods you have. you should be looking at about 140hp with a header, sports cat, fuji, apexi and chip. stop your moaning, get it sorted

seriously, you want to beat him and don't care of cost? some simple stuff that you know abut; header, sports cat and why not get it chipped at the same time? chip will add 10-12hp dependant on what mods you have. you should be looking at about 140hp with a header, sports cat, fuji, apexi and chip. stop your moaning, get it sorted

chip wont do that much mate. not on an NA car. you're dreaming. especially with the new cars like our ones.

and yes, CHIN the batty civic boy who tinks hes bwad ennit? tel him to find his own ugly mutt a mrs. and tell him to buy a proper exhaust not a cherry bomb. my back box is worth more than his whole system!

With the mods ive listed it will probably get about 10hp

EDIT: Just been doing a little search on the forum;

rossnova got his T-Sport chipped and got a gain of 12.8HP. When he first got his dyno'd he had 114.5HP, and had the following mods;

Apexi Intake

Megan Header

Buddy Club Condensor

Perrin Crank Pulley

De-Cat

Mongoose centre section

After the dyno when he got the chip installed, he got 127.3HP. So yes, it is possible to get 12HP. Smart *****.

And Chuck04 had his on the Dyno. he got 117.8HP with fewer engine mods than rossnova. And his is without a chip. I imagine that if Chuck04 put his for a chip he'd easily be on 130HP. So that would easily be 13HP. So....

yup mines running 117.8, with apexi, manifold, sports cat/ mid section and fuji

need to source a decent cold feed still and id like to think if i chipped it wouold be around the 130 mark, not bad before you turbo the little bugger if u ask me

you going to chip it?

i might chip mine,

my setup

decat,increased bore, standard backbox

manfiold

k&n typhoon

perrin pully

back seats out

possbily with dastek remppaed to take advanatge of 97ron, i reckon i see 130bhp just.

Back seats out will make no difference to power so I don't know why you've listed it. :wacko:

I reckon you'd be struggling to get 130bhp, I'd say 125bhp at a push. :yes:

Thought you were getting a S2000 anyway? :rolleyes:

Back seats out will make no difference to power so I don't know why you've listed it. :wacko:

i'd say wtf do you know :) :P lol oh and theres an s2000 going cheep near me :) hit a tree at 65 though :(

back seats effect launch, the good old less weight phsyics. Ive tried and it makes a difference ask earpl :thumbsup:

i reckon i would get 130bhp, rossnova got 127, earpl got 140. i eckon mapping it to take 97 ron would push it upto 130.

yeah ims till debating to get an s2000 can only afford CAT D ones at monent without getting a loan.

TBH mate i wouldn't botther then unless you want to get a loan. Save up a bit more, it won't do you any harm. My funds are starting for my next car already. Won't have enough for 2 years, but will be worth the wait

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links