Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting Springs

cmarshall

Is there anyone down south that fancies fitting my lowering springs, as the quotes i have recieved so far are daft? Cheers :thumbsup:

Speak to Karma_supra .. he did another yaris the other week in 2 hours .. thing there was a post in General ..

He's up Reading way ..

Speak to Chuck - hes not so far from you and has springs on

Chuck got ripped off big time with his springs fitted though, think it was around the 120 mark :wacko:

Karma Supra fitted mine, if you ask him nicely and thank him with some green he may do it...

did mine in 2h, this might give him the chance to beat his target of 1h 15...

Chuck got ripped off??? My best quote is £160 so i said no thanks

chuck04 paid £120

£80 a corner is about right...

£160 is them laughing at you in your face

I phoned everywhere, and got the same thing all the time, "not familiar with that car"

mine were not done in bournemouth - and i was charged 120, which i thought was fairly reasonable

have u asked on www.westover.org.uk, they might suggest a few garages you havnt tried, if not talk to karma as he did jays :thumbsup:

i was charger £20 an hour took a couple of hours so paid £40 for them all fitted and balanced. Try some local garages. Mine was done at a small garage in Colyton.

ive used TCVS in poole a couple of times for normal mechanical work, ring them up and see, i find them quite good. they are almost opposite wesotver toyota in an industrial estate

T.C.V.S Service Centre

543, Wallisdown Rd, Poole, Dorset BH12 5AD

Tel: 01202 510160

£80 a corner is about right...

So £320 then? :rolleyes:

I got my shocks and springs fitted for £95 including balancing and my brother got his springs fitted (not on his T-Sport) for £75 all balanced at the same place. Just need to shop around some more mate! :thumbsup:

They are really easy to do m8 and loads of how tos on the forum and if u get really stuck then get the haynes manual. As long as you have all the right tools it is a breeze in the park even for a novice :thumbsup:

Good luck

I agree with Griffin. Do it yourself. It costs next to nothing except time and you will get the sense of satisfaction of doing it yourself. Just take your time.

not everyone has the right tools or the right space to do it doe......

having said that, if people are actually charging 80£ a corner then I guess its time to start gathering them tools lol!

theres some mega trd being talked on this thread aint there.................................

Family friend if your refering TRD as what i said

theres some mega trd being talked on this thread aint there.................................

Family friend if your refering TRD as what i said

Think it was direct at all of us lol. Well i pmd karma supra a few days ago, no reply take it hes not interested :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links