Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking About Gps

ripkord

Hi guys, Im thinking about getting GPS for my gf's Yaris, How much would it be to have the GPS that utilises the built in head-unit? Is it more worthwhile going for a colour one like the tom tom one, which you can pick up for just over £200?

Cheers.

Last time I asked it was around 900 quid - far cheaper to get a standalone unit

£1200 inc VAT and fitting ....... and in my opinion it's not worth it!

Go for the Navman 520i ..... cool piece of kit, has a bigger screen and is thinner than the tomtom.

it's up to you though :thumbsup: !

hmmmz i would go for tomtom or navman.

i've used the standard toyota one and tbh its dreadful compared to them two.

im using TomTom 5 atm with my pocket pc(mda compact) and its great, love the convienience of being able to jump in the car without planning ahead!

Ed

Hiya,

I've got a Nokia 3230 with tomtom mobile 5 installed on a 256mb rsmmc card, all you would need is a bluetooth gps receiver (about £40). This system is gps and phone both in one. I have been using it for a few months now with no problems. It is in mint condition no marks and comes with everything as new with extras of computer sync cable and software, extra original Battery and desktop charger. £175 delivered. If you are interested let me know.

Reason for sale hubby got me an Imate for xmas.

regards :D

Hiya,

I've got a Nokia 3230 with tomtom mobile 5 installed on a 256mb rsmmc card, all you would need is a bluetooth gps receiver (about £40). This system is gps and phone both in one. I have been using it for a few months now with no problems. It is in mint condition no marks and comes with everything as new with extras of computer sync cable and software, extra original battery and desktop charger. £175 delivered. If you are interested let me know.

Reason for sale hubby got me an Imate for xmas.

regards :D

You aren't allowed to sell on these forums unless you're a paid up member. Plese read the T&C's! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links