Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chronicles Of Narnia

Demonic Angel

Cinema was full of kids.... :rolleyes:

But it didnt spoil it - really excellent film! :thumbsup: I thought it'd struggle to live up to the BBC series I loved so much as a child, which was cutting edge for its time....

The effects are amazing, Aslan just looks so real that in some scenes you think it must be a real lion...

With most films derived from books, a little is left out, but not enough to spoil it and all the cast are more or less perfect - even the children - and I hate precocious child "actors" with a passion - but these kids were really good!

Battle scenes were straight out of LOTR though - and not half as nail biting, but then, it is a kids movie....

Really well worth a see! :thumbsup:

Cinema was full of kids.... :rolleyes:

Well what did you expect it is a kids film. My daughters just got back from seeing it.

They were scared. :rolleyes:

i went to watch it last night. there wasnt a single kid in the place and it was a full 700 seater screen :s

all i all it is a very good film. and like em says the effects are amazing. could have done with some blood in the battle scene :P. the film imho is long. but it is worth it.

I really really really really really want to go and see this film!!!

As like you Em, i loved the bbc series, it must have been at least 17 years ago now, blimey, showing my age!! i'll wait until wednesday to go and see it!! heehee

Would love to see this film. Was a great book to read as well when i was a wee lad :thumbsup:

jerry!!

My gf wants to watch it again!

I told her "no chance"

:fear:

You meanie!

I think Rich was a bit bored though - he kept looking at his watch every 20 seconds.... it felt really long too, but it was about 2 hours I think....

Its King Kong next week, will need to get our bums prepared for it! :lol:

oooh i want to see it! Looks really good! May have to wait though as darren doesnt like going to the pictures! :angry:

Should be going to see it with a girly friend soon (I won't subject Lee to it :lol:).

I loved the BBC series too! Sunday evenings, after my bath in front of the fire with warm crumpets... ah the memories :)

Why can't I remember this :crybaby: !

Maybe i'm too young @ 22?

And whats 'The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe' ...... was it a spin off or is it the same thing?

Maybe if I see it, it may jog my memory?

Too young?

Nooo Dave - I'm only 24 myself - its a book by CS Lewis - The Chronicles of Narnia are 7 books in total, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe is the 2nd book....

It was a really popular CBBC programme in the early 90's - really groundbreaking special effects for its day...

Go see it - it'll jog your memory! :thumbsup: