Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stereo On Corolla

Habeeb

Hi, this has probably been discussed before, but I would like to know if i need to buy any fascia/adaptors for a 1997 R reg corolla 5 dr hatch, if I by an aftermarket stereo for it. I am thinking of buying my girlfriend the new CD/MP3 stereo for christmas, and I don't want to look stupid if she has to then go out and buy a fascia for it. Also how do you go about taking out the old stereo? does it just slide out or do i need to take the dash board apart?

Thanks for your help

Habeeb

Doing a quick search on this forum, i have found a very good thread on how to remove the stereo ( including pics) thanks however put that up. Just need to know if i need afascia adaptor or if the new stereo will fit straight in.

I am in the same position - have searched high and low for info on the facias and have some conflicting info.

I have a '99 Corolla 1.3 SE

I have figured out the hump bit and am ordering a new stereo tonight but dont know whether I need to order a facia - anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...