Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking Of Selling

admanirv

[whatever, i meaning there rarish, anyways no time like the present ill still get a rwd drive, im driving an rwd now. i appreicate everyone concern but ill learn. A yaris could be as dangerous as an s200o depends who you are and how stupid you drive it.

No problem, if you *really* want one .. get one :D They are loverly cars to drive, good for daily use, cheap to run and damn fine on thelimit if you know what you are doing.

If I can help, let me know. Just hoping I'm helping you remove the rose tinted glasses for a second but if you decide it's still the car for you. I can help you look ;)

cheers bud appreicate it :thumbsup: , having fun in my dad rx8 at moment comes back in a few days though. the rx8 seem to have excellent handling, mpg aint too great though!

cheers bud appreicate it  :thumbsup:  , having fun in my dad rx8 at moment comes back in a few days though. the rx8 seem to have excellent handling, mpg aint too great though!

They are heavy on the oil and petrol ..

The "spec-A" they get in Japan I think is quicker round a track than the S2k .. but I'm not sure what the details are of it.

the RX8 is a great car, just seems to be advertised as a "rep" car outside of Japan. They think that the rest of the world want the basic engine spec all the time. I suppose it'd take sales away from the MX5 ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links