Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspension Problems

sid

Guys, I recently bought a Japanese ST202 with full body kit, lowered suspension etc., moved house and now my car is being shaken to death on crap roads - anybody know where I might get some good quality replacement suspension kits to bring it back to it's original height? My local garage wanted nearly a grand to do the job, I'm sure I can get them cheaper somewhere else.

Cheers.

:blink: Odd one that usually it's the other way round.

You could strike lucky by phoning Celica breakers on 01579 383879 or Toyota parts on 01642 808041.

Or you could join gold as we do have a firm in Japan that can ship the parts from there,gold membership details Here

Guys, I recently bought a Japanese ST202 with full body kit, lowered suspension etc., moved house and now my car is being shaken to death on crap roads - anybody know where I might get some good quality replacement suspension kits to bring it back to it's original height? My local garage wanted nearly a grand to do the job, I'm sure I can get them cheaper somewhere else.

Cheers.

all you should need mate is springs, unless the previous owner put coilovers on. But even then a grand seems very excessive as springs should cost no more than £100 and two rear shocks just cost me about £150 (o.e.m).

OR....... repost saying lowered syspenstion for sale.... price.... ummmm your old ones please! lol :lol:

Dan :thumbsup:

OR....... repost saying lowered syspenstion for sale.... price.... ummmm your old ones please! lol :lol:

Dan :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice one Dan!!! :thumbsup: