Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Passenger Window Not Working

lordretsudo

Just looking for a bit of advice... My mother has a Yaris and the passenger side electric window recently stopped working. I took the door panel off to have a look, but it wasn't obvious where the motor was (I presume this is likely to be the problem?). Has anyone had any experience of changing one? If so, is it a relatively easy job?

Many thanks for any advice/opinions...

best option is to speak with yaristsport, hes our resident toyota mechanic, i had to change mine over as i had a bent regulator, didnt take him all that long to do and im sure he will be able to advise you further with possible problems :thumbsup:

Don't mean to sound condesending, but have you checked the passenger window lock on the drivers door?

We had similar embarassing situation at a Toyota garage a few weeks ago ... d'oh :)

Don't mean to sound condesending, but have you checked the passenger window lock on the drivers door?

We had similar embarassing situation at a Toyota garage a few weeks ago ... d'oh :)

I did that too once, didnt realise - had to call Toyota for help and they said about it.

Er, yes, (shuffle shuffle, embarassed look on face) did the same myself the other week.

Glad my brain rebooted before I took it to my dealer. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links