I'm Rich Babeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gordypix

...........Or so the Content of an email from HONDA UK says:

ATTENTION: OUR DEAR WINNER!

TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896

SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662

BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03

AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 10th December 2005 at 20.00 GMT. You were entered as dependent client with; Reference Serial Number: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03.

Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of 250,000.00 Pounds Sterling (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file reference number: IPL/4249859609/WP1. This is from a total cash prize of Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling shared among the ten international winners in first categories, along with a new blue car. Congratulations!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators. You are contact our accredited agent for your claim.

Name: MR WALKER JONES.

E-mail: walkerjones@consultant.com

HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.

He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H67/B4 (keep personal). Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than 30th December, 2005.

You are required to forward the following details to help facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which will facilitate the release of your winnings.

1. Full Names:

2. Residential Address:

3. Phone Number:

4. Fax Number:

5. Occupation:

6. s*x:

7. Age :

8. Nationality:

9. Present Country:

A scanned photo identification of your self should be sent via email. You are advised to forward these information's as soon as possible to enable us attend to your file. Once again, Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Steve Scott (Co-coordinator)

HONDA COMPANY LOTTERY PROGRAM.

Hmmmmm, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Luckily for me I got up on the correct side of bed today and I'm fully awake so didn't fall for this one.............. :lol::lol::lol:

What a bunch of losers emailing this type of thing out......

HONDA are this minute chasing them through the legal system........... :bookworm:

Didn't you win another car or something, not so long ago, Gordy?

Must have a lucky rabbit's foot. :P