Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat-nav Avensis Vvti 2002

brearlk

Hi There,

I have just bought an Avensis 1.8 GS. Unfortunately I don't have the instruction booklet to operate the Radio CD or Sat-Nav. I have figured out how to use the radio but am completley bamboozled with the Sat-Nav system.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Do I need a CD and if so where does it go ? In the CD player ? - I have noticed a box in the boot of the car

thanks in anticipation

Ken

Hi There,

I have just bought an Avensis 1.8 GS. Unfortunately I don't  have the instruction booklet to operate the Radio CD or Sat-Nav. I have figured out how to use the radio but am completley bamboozled with the Sat-Nav system.

Do I need a CD and if so where does it go ? In the CD player ? - I have noticed a box in the boot of the car

thanks in anticipation

Ken

You should have had a sat nav cd which is inserted into the box in the boot of the car- obviously someone has been a bit lite fingered .......... as they are worth quit a bit to replace ! Once you get hold of one ( or a copy ) I'm sure you'll soon navigate your way around menu - Good Luck & post again if any further queries

Hi There,

I have just bought an Avensis 1.8 GS. Unfortunately I don't  have the instruction booklet to operate the Radio CD or Sat-Nav. I have figured out how to use the radio but am completley bamboozled with the Sat-Nav system.

thanks in anticipation

Ken

hello bud.

i`ve got a spare disc you can have .Leave an email address and i`ll post it to you.

ken

you need the ignition on to eject / load the CD in the boot. just thought I'd mention it in case you were trying to eject without ignition on and were getting the impression no CD in.

by the way you can order a new instruction manual for the sat nav from any main Toyota dealer - the part number is PZ420-ON23U-EU - should cost around a fiver.

If you are not worried about having the fancy book but just want to learn how to use it you can print a scanned version of the instruction manual by clicking HERE

Note - it's 60 pages long so may take a while to load. Averages about 20 seconds on my 2mb BB - also credit to the original scanner and current host (neither of which are me !)

Just like to say thanks to everyone who has helped me out with this, I have received a CD and link to the 'SatNav' manual from 2 generous members. I didn't expect a great response from my request for help but i was totally wrong.

Best wishes to all for the festive season

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, looks like i am in the same position sas brearlk.

Just picked up my avensis 1.8vvi gs with sat nav this morning, I assume its the TNS 200 as its in the boot, though no labels on it. Also the manual was missing so I was so glad to see the link in this thread to the pdf, thanks .

Early whilst trying it out put in a location and system said missing or corrupt cd. Thankfully found this site tonight and just ran out to eject with the ignition on - thanks for that information :) ah yeah no cd in there...

I was wondering if anyone could help out please?

Cheers

Az

I might be wrong about this but I believe that the TNS 200 won't allow postcode entry - even if you do have the CD.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links