Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's Causing This...?

BLiTZ

I know the yaris 'wobble' after a long drive thanks to the vvt-i, but when i parked up tonight i found it wobbling more than ever - thinking it was just the normal wobble exagerated due to the weather i thought nothing of it and started turning off all the leckies (fans, radio, rear screen etc) then whe i turned off the headlights the wobble stopped - turning the lights back on and the wobble came on again, normally i forget the lights and turn off the engine and am reminded by the beep, so this could have been going on a while, is it the sign of something or is it nothing to worry about :blink:

My car old used to do it every so often!

If its what im in about do you just tap the accelarator pedal and it goes!

Like its gong to stall!

CB :thumbsup:

yeah i tryed pressing the acclerator but it still was like it untill i turned the lights off again

This seems really odd, mite be worth giving it a good run to get Battery charged, like in day lite etc

Mine drops down to about 600Rpm as a minimum except in summer or hot weather it will drop to 500, but still doesn't wobble and stuff

Just a thought

Nick

nope theres nowt wrong wit it its just exageratted by the fact the lights are on thats all, prob be the same if u had heater on full instead,

yeah - dad said the same thing - we had a look at te Battery and that seems fine - and when i fired it up it didn't do it till id been driving for a while like the normal thing so i think its not much to worry bout now

Mod can close it if they want