Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlights On Mr2

seanyMR2

:eek: need help gonna get pulled in by the feds soon if i can,t find out how to replace a blown bulb, strange but fog light has blown too. i sure you,ve all guessed i am new to mr2,s. i aint got a manual so not going to have a go and end up with spare parts. any info would be greatly appreciated. :ph34r:

You need to take off the black plastic surround. Once thats off you can get to the screws that hold the unit in place.

Turn the headlights on (3 licks on the switch) then turn it back two clicks, the lights will then stay up but be turned off so you can work on them.

Incidentally if you like the sleepy headlight look with a little playing to get your preferred opening amount you can get this by turning the switch back to its off position, then as the lights start to drop turn it back on one click. The lights will stay at whatever position they were in as you turned the switch.

You need to take off the black plastic surround. Once thats off you can get to the screws that hold the unit in place.

Turn the headlights on (3 licks on the switch) then turn it back two clicks, the lights will then stay up but be turned off so you can work on them.

Incidentally if you like the sleepy headlight look with a little playing to get your preferred opening amount you can get this by turning the switch back to its off position, then as the lights start to drop turn it back on one click. The lights will stay at whatever position they were in as you turned the switch.

:thumbsup: Cheers Kelvyn, sounds simple enough gonna have a go at it. If i can't do it im selling the car cause no one should be allowed to own a car if they can't change a bulb. thanks again.

yup as kelvin said...

Take the black surround off.. then the metal surround whith the screws under the headlight then it shoul dbe free. Take it out and bobs your uncle.

2 tips..

Ensure you do it in with plenty of light... and ensure your mate doesnt turn the switch all the way off which the light aint been out back in!!! :crutchy:

If you need any help.. give me a shout..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links