Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something Not Right Here?

cfc1

Included is:

In car Mount

Car Charger

Mains Charger

Remote Control

Any Other Q's etc pls feel free to email me. Thanks and good luck.

If you win that auction - and do not receive a Tom Tom unit - do not be surprised.

Walk away.

You can email them and ask - but I dont know the legality of the answer to a question.

The auction clearly does not contain a Tom Tom - I do not know if them saying it really does by email changes the auction

Matt, the ask the seller a question goes through the eBay system, so if you ask if the auction includes the TomTom unit itself, and they say it does - then this answer is on ebay's system, and linked to the auction..

i dont know how it helps, but i think it certainly would give weight to any complaint.

Matthew_McNally.. valid point.. even if the seller confirms by E-mail that it does indeed contain the unit itself.. the auctuin still doesn't say it, so from a legal point of view the seller doesn't have to provide it, he only has to provide the items in the description.

EDIT: Fidgets.. thats true :lol: but...

Note:  The seller may include your question in the item description.
If he doesn't add it to the description.. then i think he would still win if a complaint was made.

I need to wake up and start getting my brain in gear :lol:

We were up at Haulfords today and i was looking at them (christmas hint.. you never know your luck :lol:) when i got back i deceided to have a look on eBay and found it.

For sale we have is TOM TOM 700

It is still in very good condition and there are no marks on the unit at all.

Although poor english doesn't that answer the above questions

Matt, the ask the seller a question goes through the Ebay system, so if you ask if the auction includes the TomTom unit itself, and they say it does - then this answer is on ebay's system, and linked to the auction..

Matthew_McNally.. valid point.. even if the seller confirms by E-mail that it does indeed contain the unit itself.. the auctuin still doesn't say it, so from a legal point of view the seller doesn't have to provide it, he only has to provide the items in the description.

EDIT: Fidgets.. thats true :lol: but...

Note:  The seller may include your question in the item description.
If he doesn't add it to the description.. then i think he would still win if a complaint was made.

:blink:

Simple question then.

Can you afford to throw away the money you are going to bid?

Got a message back from the seller.......

Sorry, wasnt intentional. Yes u get the tom Tom Go 700 unit too.

Now.. don't you lot be bidding on it :lol:

Included is:

In car Mount

Car Charger

Mains Charger

Remote Control

Any Other Q's etc pls feel free to email me. Thanks and good luck.

If you win that auction - and do not receive a Tom Tom unit - do not be surprised.

Walk away.

You can email them and ask - but I dont know the legality of the answer to a question.

The auction clearly does not contain a Tom Tom - I do not know if them saying it really does by email changes the auction

Good point, never would've thought of that. They've updated it now tho which is good...anyone bidding on it then? ;)

But its not a 700 - its got an SD slot in the front, the 700 has an internal 2Gb HDD instead!

It is a 700......

For sale we have is TOM TOM 700

It is still in very good condition and there are no marks on the unit at all.

spec:

TOMTOM GO 700

* Hands-free calling via Bluetooth™

* Door-to-door planning in Europe

* Simply tap the GO screen to accept a call or to make one

* includes a remote control

The top of the range TomTom that gives you all of the fuctionality of the TomTom Go 500 but also includes detailed mapping of the whole of Europe down to street level detail on a 2.5GB hard-drive.

It will no doubt go out of my price range for this time of year though.

Unless..... :hokus-pokus:

FOR SALE

3 kids (all boys (so only 3 willies to look out for) aged 9 , 12, and 14... buy 2 get 1 free.. all well behaved little angels :rolleyes:

First resonable offer secures them. :thumbsup:

** goes back to look on Ebay**

FOR SALE

all well behaved little angels  :rolleyes:

i can confirm as a very very relyable person, that they are very well behaved

** goes back to look at empty bottle**

FOR SALE

3 kids (all boys (so only 3 willies to look out for) aged 9 , 12, and 14... buy 2 get 1 free.. all well behaved little angels  :rolleyes:

First resonable offer secures them.  :thumbsup:

A friend wants to know if you'll accept a part exchange for his teenage daughter? Very well behaved (when in line of sight) and only causing her father a slight loss of hair. ;) - His eldest caused his hair to grey! No, seriously, the poor chap seems "blessed" with the ability to only father daughters. Ouch! :o

Good luck with the bidding on the TomTom.

Cheers,

Jim

:lol::lol::lol:

No thanks.. 3 willies is enough to watch, if i had a daughter i would have to watch millions

The Tom Tom is now out of my price range.. so you can bid on it now if you want to :P

A friend wants to know if you'll accept a part exchange for his teenage daughter?

must .. resist .. smutty .. comment ..